Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    I can assure you FFXIV players have PSO players beaten in that by a very huge long shot.

Having said this, NGS offers me what FFXIV wouldn't offer me in 10 years: Peace.

Also this forum is just very old, there's a few people still around(obviously) but no longer is this place the once bustling community that it was during PSO1, PSU and PSO2's heyday. Though I would be pleasantly surprised if one day this place just explodes in activity.
    kinda wish it semi more alive but given that NGS is so shit and even though Discord was around when PSO2 released, it wasn't nearly as dead as NGS's content. gotten to the point where i barely play the game and almost everything ive said in the OP is what most people are doing now for the current content. nothing amazing or interesting worth spending your time on for hours versus doing something else more fun.

we're forced to see what changes are going to be made next year on the new roadmap after HMZK said he felt bad about the current state of the game is trying to get old players back etc so we have to wade through what they had already planned this years in 2023 to see what significant changes will happen next year IF anything changes
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    kinda wish it semi more alive
    I wish the forum was more alive as well. Discord is a terrible programs for sharing files and links and such, and it's also made by pedophiles, so I'd rather not use it if I don't have to.

That being said, with all the whining and complaining that goes on here, I'm not surprised that people don't stick around. It's not very fun to have a discussion on a forum where every other post is someone bitching about the game.

Also the front page hasn't been updated in years. I don't know who was in charge of maintaining it, but the fact that the latest post is about the fucking Yakuza collab from base really makes the site feel dead. Perhaps we should start by updating that part of the site.
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph

Where Stia.