Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got Very hard offline and i have 100 luck and over 250 hours and i cant find anything in Ruins on Very Hard. Please tell me why I cant find anything. Well i did find del sabres right arm and thats about it. Also all I get Is DBS Sabers (Not rare) Blade Dance Brionacs and Varista. And its not Funny

Dunno, but just thought I'd let you know that (I'm pretty sure) luck has nothing to do with what you find, only h ow often you secial attack hits. Other than that, I dont know.

PSO Assassin

I have the same problem Phoenix. 320hrs... vhard ruins over and over and nadda... not even a delsaber's right arm ;p. Someone on IRC brought up the idea that maybe in the easier areas like forests and caves you find the rare ?special weapons more frequently but the super rare / super powerful stuff in ruins you almost never find. That might help explain it I guess.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Join the club Phoenix. I have over 100 more hours than you with virtually the same result. All the good gear I've gotten has been through trades. Half the stuff I traded I suspect was duped, so I made a game, droped it and left. The other half still is pretty good I have to say. The best items I ever found was probabily a double saber and s-beats arms. I hear luck has nothing to do with the items you find. I'm not sure if its true. Otherwise I've started a new character with a new section id. That may make a difference, but hasn't so far. Anyway, to be honest, I don't play this game for the gear so I really don't care .

Dunno, but just thought I'd let you know that (I'm pretty sure) luck has nothing to do with what you find, only h ow often you secial attack hits. Other than that, I dont know.

oops, sorry for the double post.

Rappy Hunter

i have over 100 hrs with same result
    i suspect that it has to do with my stats
    and my section id combined
    perhaps my sect only finds rares after a certain stat lv is reached
    maybe

PSO Assassin

I don't think any of us are doing anything wrong... maybe the avg player isn't meant to find true rares because they're so elusive... and all the collector's, duper's, hacker's and traders have just raised everyone's expectations too high as to what someone is "supposed" to find.

Zephyr has a great point. However, its quite annoying when you're a player like me that has over a 100 hours played and all you find are sh!t items. The rarest thing I found was del role with 3 slots that I can't wear so I gave it to vanse. I am so sick of db sabers and varistas. How can they be special if they show up every two damn seconds.

if you cant find rares check the shop every once in a while. i do and so far they have had for sale: GAE BOLG, LAST SURVIVOR, BLOO ART, DISKA OF BRAVEMAN. i think that about it for me what is available in the shops my differ depending on your id. mine is whitill