Rules in refrence to the General and Off Topic Boards.

1) Absolutley NO flaming is allowed in any form. Flames will result in your post edited and/or deleted. Muliple instance of flaming can warrent a suspension of 2 weeks.

Flaming is defined as a inflamitory statement towards an individual or group.

2) Any posts that do not belong where they are posted WILL be moved to their proper location and the poster will NOT be notified. ANY mention of cheating will go straight to the cheaters forum. Any posts accusing someone of stealing, cheating, lying will go directly to cheaters as well.

3) Some rants ARE allowed as long as they do not target a group of people or one person.

4) Useless, racist, sexist or general degrading posts will be Deleted the moment I see them.

An example of a useless post is 'Yo I slpt with ya modda and she was gud'.

Double posts will also be deleted. I will delete which ever does not have any responses to them.

5)I do not give favor to any individual or group on these boards.

6)Some innaproprate posts might be on the boards for alittle bit. I am only one person and the way the boards are set up only I can moderate them. When I get to them they will be delt with. I usually check the boards for a total of 10 hours during the week and 5 during the weekend ( per day ).

A personal request:

Please think before you post (kinda like the drinkin thing . When I wake up and go to work I open the boards. I estimate I move about 20 threads a day and edit about 10 posts just in the morning.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post them here.

Thank you,

Ambrai X`Vie
    PSO World Staff
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I think Flaming is the worst problem. It's sad how someone has to ask people not to flame them when they bring up an idea or theroy. People shouldn't have to worry about what people will think of there opinon.

40 views with 2000 members isnt enough.

hmmm you should show this to washawita.

Or ban washa. Either one is good. And I agree with those rules, it'll keep the board a bit cleaner and not have it become like the more populated boards, with insults and cheat codes flying around. Still, I disagree with the power to move posts. People felt the need to post it in a certain place, let them. It's not like it's committing some horrible crime to the PSO world community.

ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BELONG TO AMBRAI!!!!!!

Good job Ambrai, you have done a good job moderating these boards, and Ambrai, if that is you in that picture, which i know it isnt, i wanna come to your house.

just a little *bump*

Also, if anyone really wants to see a cruddy board, check out the segasociety one, where there is no modding, no 'sub'-boards, and no ... well, i could go forever on what it's lacking. What does it have? ... words... bout sums it all up

http://segasociety.shoptok.com/board...sy+Star+Online

too bad you can't just lock this thread to be on the top of the page, may just have to stick it as a link above the boards if possible

Rappy Hunter
    U Got Got 2 Get Get With/B-O-S-T-O-N Type Sh#$

I'm sorry about my recent post about Lynx. I didn't mean for it to sound offensive but once I reread my post I realized it could be taken the wrong way. Also it sparked several comments that I didn't intend to be said.

BBMFttM,

Thanks, I just always suggest using our PM system if you have questions of another player. Learning the hard way... when you post something people will interpret it in 10 different ways.

Seperate: I will keep this thread on the front page until the first day that comes that I do not have to move more than 5 threads.