Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just saw the pics for the heaven punishment, heaven punisher, whatever u wanna call it, but i heard somewhere that only Rangers could equip that weapon. In that pic it looked like a hunewarl to me, and i know there are no human rangers, so, how did she do it? Was I misinformed? Does she have a God/Equip?? Someone answer plz.

I sure as frick hope so. Rangers get shafted wayyy too much in the equip department. I'm STILL looking for a good laser (hell, a full grinded NORMAL laser beats the hell out of a Vise)

Just checked the shots. Looks cool as hell but that's 100% hunewearl wielding it so whoever said it's ranger only didn't know what they were talking about.. sigh, this just pisses me right off.. TwiN's about to be on his way to the scrap heap.

no lasers?

i'm to the point where i dont even pick them up anymore to sell.

we should play sometime and i'll give you one

My 2 "main" lasers are a Vise+9, and normal Laser+24 (those are both fully grinded)

The laser is +35% a.beast. That's the best % I could find!! So now my bank if filled with di's and tri's again waiting for a "Good" weapon. Sad part is the laser is better than the Vise - by far..

And the only lasers ive gotten from tekker's identifying them are "soul" type ones, too bad 2/3 rangers prefer NO TP!

As for Arms, I just can't find those at all.. got an arms+10 (max) and another one in the bank in case the first gets jacked. *Shrug*

Heaven punisher looks like a gun to me, so I assume rangers can use it.

if i ever found a heaven punisher(yeah right) and i found out i couldnt use it. i would find a decent ranger i get along with and give it to them.

sorry guys only equippable by rangers i have and tried to trade for lavis cannon but then me and my friend saw that couldnt equip lavis and he couldnt equip heaven's punisher so it sucked!!! anyways what im trying to say is its only equippable by RAmar RAcast and RAcaseal and yes there is a human ranger thats a RAmar!!

Given that the previous statements were true, it follows logically, then, that the HUnewearl was using some type of ???/equip reinforcement unit. So... do those units actually exist?

methinks what's trying to be said (and from what Gideon said in another post, he's evolutia in the pics-btw) here is that even though the HUnewearl was obviously takin' the shots, there was a ranger behind the scenes making the cool effects and all. If so, cool, if not, I'll never get one so I guess I don't have to worry about it