Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Being that I still feel new at the game. I was wondering, where can I find mag cells or kits to develop my mag into a cool looking one?

Online only.

Are there levels or a certain area where these have been found more often?

See, my Mag is at level 181 and he's at evolution number 3 now and has been since level 50. I'd really like to evolve him. So if someone could push me in the right direction, that'd be great!

On 2003-05-07 10:19, faceman wrote:
    See, my Mag is at level 181 and he's at evolution number 3 now and has been since level 50. I'd really like to evolve him. So if someone could push me in the right direction, that'd be great!
    *pushes you into halloween*

mag cells come from x-mas pressies and jack-o-lanterns... the special holis that make the rappies in temple drop different things.

Mag Cells are found from special Rappies that are out during certain holidays, online. If you want to make a cool looking MAG, then check out the MAG guides at this site here.

On 2003-05-07 11:25, Kalonera wrote:
    Mag Cells are found from special Rappies that are out during certain holidays, online. If you want to make a cool looking MAG, then check out the MAG guides at this site here.
    I guess looking around in the Forest on vhard or the temple won't find me any mag cells at the current time then. I guess I'll have to wait until the next holiday.
    Maybe on the Fourth of July, they'll have "Patriot Mag Cell". ;D

Uh, no. Think about holidays the Japanese would celebrate along with the US. Halloween, White Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day...

j/k about White Day.

On 2003-05-09 06:14, Shapiro wrote:
    Uh, no. Think about holidays the Japanese would celebrate along with the US. Halloween, White Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day...

j/k about White Day.
    haha..so then right now. no mag cells at all. darn it all! oh is that 100 level, change your mag thing work. mines at 200 and it's only evolved3 times. they're are those one special mags you can have your mag evolve into.

So the only true way, would be to trade at this point for a mag cell?