Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the rare system stinks!
    how do these people get the pan arms and lavis cannon??????
    cough*dupers*cough

calling a lavis cannon rare is a understatement.

a claw is rare! a double saber is rare!

a lavis cannon or pan arms are phukin legendary!!!

i have a better chance of flying to scotland and finding the mighty excalibur then finding the lavis cannon in PSO!

i want atleast to find a super rare once a week or so!

don't you agree?

26 views no replies.
    sigh.

atleast say something like:"dark knight you rock! you are so right!"

sigh

Super rares SHOULD be really rare... I gueess that doesn;t matter now with duping, but if there was no duping going on, I'd much prefer super rares to be almost impossible to find.

Super rares being more common... you're joking right?

Ok, the 'set' chance of in a specific timeframe of finding a rare I'll believe (maybe not a week, too short), but making them more common? Hand one to a duper, that'll fix your problem with it.

Really now, at this point, the 'super rares' are the only things that you can even consider 'mildly rare' at this stage. After beating the game numerous times, what would be left to do? You really think people keep playing the game to beat it? No. The thrill of the hunt is the only thing keeping the game alive. With people duping left and right, the last thrill left in the game is dead, plain and simple. If you don't accept items from random people, you keep this thrill alive so you can have the items yourself, knowing full well that "you found it, you've accomplished something". The duping just diminishes the thrill by having everyone say "oh, that's not rare, I have 30 of those already and can make more".

Duping wasn't part of the rare scheme, that's why the scheme seems so 'out of whack' now.

My 2 cents, don't spend it all in one place.

Veteran Fighter

Isn't a super-rare supposed to be extremely rare? That's the point. You shouldn't be able to get the best weapon in the game (whatever the hell that is... =P) in a week, or a month. There should be a large possibility you'll never get it ever. I suppose it's possible that IRL, under someone's house, there's a flawless diamond that's 20ft across. But's what're the odds that it's gonna be your house? There are somethings that just shouldn't happen to everyone, and it won't =P

But Ukyou, the thing is, ppl are getting those super-rares in less than a day. So those of us who can't even find a single one in over 200 hours of playing are feeling so... depressed? burnt out?

Yeah, we can't expect to find them all the time, but then again there are others out there who are getting them on a daily basis. And as always, trading is out of the question since everyone wants a super-rare for a super-rare.

I think the rate of finding super rares is too low, but once a week would be too high.

The reason I think it's too low is that I have played over 200 hours and never seen one (as in found it myself). Add the fact that there are like 100 DIFFERENT super rares out there. I think I'm getting the shaft here.

I don't think I should have 30 or even 10 of them by now. But I think I should have at least found 2 or 3.

yeah seriously, i saw some guy with a lavis cannon yesterday...

i asked him where he found it and he said "v-hard ruins 3"

like i havent heard that a million times before.

Veteran Fighter

Sure, we also might feel left out if a friend wins the 10 million dollar lottery, gonna grumble to Megabux (or whatever they're called) saying, "Hey, I want to win those 10 million dollars too! Lower the odd, damnit!" Super rares should remain super rare.

Rappy Hunter

I don't care what you guys say about "Super rares are supposed to be hard to find". They are too rare!!!!
    I play and I play and I play...............AND I NEVER GET THEM!! Its frustrating as hell playing seeing other people with like 8 super rares. So you think you have a chance to get them BUT YOU"RE WRONG! No matter how long youplay, what you do.. you never find anything. That's why they're too rare.