zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

hello,

thanks in advance for reading my post! i've been through the site, searched the forums, and have not found answers to my questions. forgive me if i missed something. questions are as follows:
    1. how many times can a katana strike? (i.e. saber strikes three times, double sword five, etc.)
    2. can a katana hit multiple enemies with one strike?
    3. according to the weapons index the tsumikiri j-sword cannot be found by any section id. does this mean that it, like the orotiagito, must be made? if so, how?
    4. does the level of my character affect the frequency with which I finds rares, and the quality of said rares? (other than the fact that a higher level character can access and survive longer in higher levels of difficulty, where i can supposedly find better rares)

jc

Searching for my own piece of heaven

Katanas are Sabers with different animations.These inculde the Agitos, Oratiagito, Yamigarusu, Akiko's Frying Pan, Sange, Yasha, and Kamui. They work the same way sabers do. They hit one enemy 3 times with a three hit combo.

Tsumikiri J-Sword is made. One has to find a Sealed J-Sword (Ult-SKYLY-Gi Gue) which is phenominally rare. The one has to kill an obscene amount of enemies without dying or unequipping the sword. The exact number isn't know but it's somewhere around 2500.

Levels do not affect the frequency of enemies dropping rares. Unless you think the theory of faster killing is eligable.

zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

thanks so much for the help! i'm gonna take all the katanas off my list of stuff to get, 'cause i definitely need to be able to hit multiple enemies. as for the killing enemies faster, hence more chances to get items, i definitely consider that eligible. makes logical sense.
    as for the j-sword, it simply changes when you kill the right number of enemies? don't have to bring it to anyone?

jc