Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello guys, my name is Felipe and im brazilian, here the pirate games are sold in stores that are with its marketing on the newspaper, on the TV... thats it, heres its a common thing at all. When we buy a pirate game here, we even get a fiscal note!
    Well, quit the presentations, I have a Phantasy Star Online, I got everything to play it, but not the serial number. Can someone give him serial number or give me the adress of a site that has it? Its sure that it will not make you cant play your PSO online. I'm getting crazy. Im for weeks trying to play it online!!!!
    If someone wants to know how to play it online get to this URL: http://www.unf.edu/~taya0001/pso/connect.html
    Thats it, I hope someone help me.
    (please, dont tell me to buy the original game, here it costs more than a sallary. Dont be snob, I really would like to have acessible original games, but here it impossible)

I'm sorry that you're unable to purchase PSO locally for a reasonable amount of money, but I don't think you're going to have any luck finding somebody who will provide you with their number.

Even if they wanted to, you didn't leave contact information.

IF Sega doesn't keep a list of "published" serial numbers on their server and IF somebody reverse engineers the "syntax" for exeptable serials, you might hope to find this information online, but even if this does happen, it probably won't be for some time.

Hey, it's fun offline as well, thankfully you can continue to work on your character(s) until sombody "cracks" the PSO serial system.

I have looked through all the Internet. Ive heard that I just can take things like in honk kong sites. But, I dont know any Honk Kong videogame site.

Sega say that theres no way to two people use the same serial number because they want to sell more PSO's, but have mercy of me and Sega is already too rich, and ive already gived money to them by buying my Mega Drive, Dreamcast and Saturn.

I have looked through all the Internet. Ive heard that I just can take things like in honk kong sites. But, I dont know any Honk Kong videogame site.

Sega say that theres no way to two people use the same serial number because they want to sell more PSO's, but have mercy of me and Sega is already too rich, and ive already gived money to them by buying my Mega Drive, Dreamcast and Saturn.

?, eu tb tenho o jogo falseta, e se vc achar um lugar pra cata serial number me passa tb, blz?
    meu uin: 61983476

?, eu tb tenho o jogo falseta, e se vc achar um lugar pra cata serial number me passa tb, blz?
    meu uin: 61983476

HAHAHAHA

Sega too much money? It's buggers like you who helped the DC go down. Sega's been in the red for 4 years. Grow up, get a job, and pay for the damn game. Like I'm sure you didn't for all the other games you were able to STEAL without paying for.

DCKaz

Veteran Fighter

GO DCK!
    (Hrm... perhaps that wasn't the best choice of initials.)

Look, I understand where' you're coming from, Mr. Brazil, but bear in mind that Sega has been screwed over by the consumers and other corporations from the get go.

So you're not going to buy the actual game. Fine. Stop buying the pirated ones. If your salary is really that low, why the hell are you buying games at all? Or if the games are just that high, then why don't you make some contacts and get a friend to ship it from a country where the price is reasonable?

Personally I've always been a bit of a pirate and a sleaze myself, but Sega deserves a break.

Bah your the first person to mention that..

well c'mon DCKaz is short enough, no shorter lol. Guess I'll watch out on future nics..

chuckles

I think the code is

411Y0-URB45-34R3B-310N6-70U51

Hey if you figure out where I got this, you get a cookie. But NO SERIAL NUMBER FOR YOU!

-SSZ