What are the best items to get from the photon drops?

I was just wondering because i got like 25 and was wondering what i should hold out for?

~RaNDoM

RaNdOm, you should wait till you get a Monkey King Bar and hold out for a blue-black stone to turn it into the best double-saber in the game, the Black King Bar.

Rappy smackin' since '03.

another altenative is for 16-17 pd you can get parasite cell: type D and make 3 different virus wears w/ a stink frame depending on your lvl....

depends on what class you are....

On 2003-05-13 10:09, Vanango wrote:
    another altenative is for 16-17 pd you can get parasite cell: type D and make 3 different virus wears w/ a stink frame depending on your lvl....

i'm thinking about making a RAmarl, the girl ranger. and i alrdy have the girl force newman. anything really good for either of them?

~RaNDoM

On 2003-05-14 06:19, RaNDoMMai wrote:
    On 2003-05-13 10:09, Vanango wrote:

i'm thinking about making a RAmarl, the girl ranger. and i alrdy have the girl force newman. anything really good for either of them?

~RaNDoM
    You can still go for making a BkB and trading it... and get basically any other weapon, oh wait, it's so dupped it's not worth anything. Bah.

Oh well, there are different armors that you could make. The virus wear is a decent on, definately not the best but if you have a stink frame either of your charcters can use it. There are different lvl requirements so you could keep that in mind. It beats trying to look for armors all the time and I think it makes it more fun (having smaller goals to look forward t0)

The barriers might be useful to your FO, I'm a big fan of the rafoie merge personally. If you get enough PDs you can get a heart key and make a cool armor (Love heart) or heart piece I believe. THe love heart has a high lvl requirement though.

50-89 PBs you could get a photon booster which can convert a frozen shooter into a snow queen... although I wouldn't recommend it. Yep, that's all.

Eh I don't know if that helps but there ya go.