does the lavis cannon really exsist? is it a real weapon or a hack? has anybody else seen this super rare weapon???

yeah, i saw one last night on a european server...pretty cool looking if you ask me.

he said he found it in ruins3 v-hard, but i dont think i believe him...

PSO Assassin

It's pretty cool! Especially the special. It's kinda like when you shoot out a slicer

i saw one on a jp server. by next week though it wont be super rare anymore.

I saw a few of them tonight on US servers. It's already not super rare anymore.

yeah i have it and it is freakin awesome..it's special is like a slicer but you can hit multiple enemies with it and it is string as hell..you need 500 atp to use it.

Hey Logan, did you find it or did someone give it to ya? And if you don't mind answering, what section ID are you and where did you find it? It looks like a really cool weapon, and I'm going to hunt for one as soon as I get pointed in the right direction! Thanks bro

Graf trust me dont spend ur time looking for that item i have it, it does kick ass but i think only about 3 or 4 people have found it, its been duped soo many times. But trust me it does kick some serious ass its like a powerful saber/powerful trowing blade in one i can do up to 600 on critical hit!!!!

I WANT 1, NO I NEED 1, SOMEPLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND 1!!!! I THINK IM GOIN INSANE JUST LOOKING FOR RARES, AND THEN THE SUPER RARES COME OUT!!!!