After my daily hunting in PSO i check to see if any new items have been added to the PSO rare weapons list and....WHATS THIS?! Pan arms...sonic knuckles...lavis cannon..and HEAVENS PUNISHER (and i think someone said the gladiator spike is real). A few questions:
    1. Have these been added to the list recently becuase only recently did "Reye" find them or is it because Sega just let a new wave of weapons out?
    2. Where can these be found? Are there certain weapons that can only be found offline?
    3. Are there any other rumored items that have been confirmed?
    4. Does anyone want to trade (or give) these items to me?

I would go to the mother of all meetings but Im scared of so many text bubbles popping up at once ::shudders::

Richie

hey how come no one has responded? Is it cuz i am new?....Anyways i just read a lot of posts about duping and how it wrecked PSO and all...its true...i also think a trading system should have been invented :/....oh well, guys please respond to my post

Nobodys responded because nobody knows jack about the items you posted, and maybe because you're new.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Sorry Onslaught, I'll give you a reply. Can't answer your first question. I can answer your second. They can't be found. The ultra rares are only for cheaters, thieves, and liars. Answer to the third question is yes. Fourth questoin is another one I can answer. There are hundereds of dupers that will give them to you. Hell they have 50 of each of 'em. If your true to yourself you wont take them.
    I'm really sorry about my negative vibe today. Usually I'm quite chipper, being the most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2 and all. I'm just kind of sad today. I'm glad your here though. Stay honest.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I think the items have been out for a while. It just takes time for someone to find it that will report it. It's also been rumored that these items are hacks that shouldn't have came out for a while.

Some weapons can only be found online because Sega can add new items online. Also most rare items can be found between Very Hard Caves-Ruins. Unfortunitly, most rare items end up being duped and become common the next week. It's made a false impression that a lot of people have super rares and find them all the time which really isn't the case. Just don't get to the point where everything revolves about items and you end up stooping to a dupers level.

Well, I would guess there's two reason's you haven't got much of a reply.
    1. Most everyone is probably hanging out at the meeting instead of here.
    2. I don't think anyone really knows for sure what the deal with the new weapons are.

I'm sure as soon as anyone figures it out we'll all know

i just got through playing and alot on people already have a heaven punishment. that special attck looks quite nifty indeed.

I got my grubby paws on a heavens punisher (i have level 100 friends who search, search, and search some more) and it wont do the special attack! I know its based on time....when do i have to use it to get the towers of light to come down? Also, i SAW the lavis cannon and was told i was a ranger and couldnt use it....now i wish the god/equip was real. Is the god/equip real?
    ::still searching for sonic knuckles and pan arms blades:: Oh yeah, can rangers use gladiator spike? And is the sonic, NiGHTS, or Dr. Robotnik mag real? I got a robochao
    Sorry Im so inquisitive
    Richie

sonic knuckles?.... yah they're real, ive seen em if i wasnt buggin out, they are big gloves like sonic has, big white gloves, i saw someone selling em on eBay.