I have yet to start playing online but I would like to soon. My question is, is the dial up modem for the gamecube good or is there lag and all that? If I had broadband I would get the adaptor but I don't. Thanks.

I've used both. I have the Broadband adapter and my friend uses dialup. The only real difference I noticed is the time it takes to log on. And yes, in some games the play is laggy with the dialup, but overall it seemed to work pretty well. And from what i noticed the dialup ran really smooth for the most part. I say go for it, it will definitely be worth it. Playing online is FAR more enjoyable, imho, than playing offline.

Cool thanks, I think I will try the dial up then. I am lvl 35, finished the normal difficulty, I think I'm good to go.

Cool, hopefully I'll see you online My main char is 'Sabrina. Shes a level 45 Fonewearl.

I have a few characters, but I want to get them up in levels first, I'll most likely use my hunter named Slicea.

One of the good things about PSO is that the gameplay is pretty much the same if on dialup or broadband. Joining and making games is faster, as well as questing, but... yeah. ^_^