Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Ever-Changing Gemini

Attention all avid and un-avid, veteran and green Challenge mode players! Due to renewed interest, Friday night Challenge mode will be back up and running starting next week, Friday, May 23rd. VulpesMundi and myself will be hosting the event at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (11 p.m. Eastern Time) for the first night. Vulpes has expressed interest in starting earlier for the East-coast folks if the need arises. All in all, the plan is to meet people, have fun, and play Challenge mode!

Headlines
    What: US Challenge mode
    Where: Deneb 04
    When: every Friday, from 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST / 1 a.m. GMT.

Feel free to post questions, suggestions, concerns, and comments about C-mode Night in this thread. VulpesMundi or I will update occasionally with news.

Good on ya!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FluxGryphon on 2003-06-11 12:03 ]</font>

Totally Bishy Ramar dude

So... they are fixing the bock on the Xbox version so you can play more chalanges?

gg or x-box (if gg ill be there

Currently this is only on the Gamecube version of E1&2. Someone else will eventually be handling the X-Box version (Lolita nominated rbf2000, but we'll see if that holds true later). They're waiting for all nine of the episode I C-mode stages to be available before they start a weekly gathering there.

I've quit psox long ago

why didn't they open all of it, so there is no way to get s-rank weapons now til later. eh i'll wait. oh yeah, it's my b-day

Update!

I'm planning on hosting the Friday Night C-mode Dance Party beginning at 6pm PST / 9pm EST / 1am GMT for the re-inaugural event on May 23rd. If participation is good, I'll continue to host the event from that time. Otherwise it'll return to the previously planned 8pm/11pm/3am time.

Tell your friends to join the party. We've put a valiant effort into reviving the Friday Night C-mode Dance Party. Now it's up to the players of PSO to participate and make it a success.

Hope to see you there.

Still haven't been corrupted

I am open for this challange tonight. I will be there uner the name of Miyuu lv. 60

If you don't mind playing with a HUmar, I'd like to join up.

Well the Friday Night Challenge Mode Dance Party re-inauguration event has come to a close. Attendance was decent and people seemed to be enjoying themselves. I'd say it was a success, considering it's Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people are probably away from home.

I had fun and met some interesting people. And that was the whole point of the gathering, for everyone to have fun and meet people. Groovy, sez I. Thanks to everyone that attended, and hope to see you again next week. Same bat time, same bat channel.

I'll start the May 30th event at 6pm PST / 9pm EST / 1am GMT again. If attendance is at least as good as it was last night, then that will become the permanent start time. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors. Remember that the Friday Night C-mode Dance Party is for everyone who loves PSO.

Happy hunting.

Ever-Changing Gemini

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the May 30th C-mode event next week because I have work away from a cable modem. However, I'll be on during the week prior to that during evenings (Pacific time, between 7p.m. and 11p.m.).

I had a great time during last night's foray, and am proud to say I learned a lot more about the C-mode levels. Deus and I ran the gamut, helping folks with C1 (multiple times, oi), C2, C3, and clearing C6. That was the happiest six hours I've spent online! And my how my Guild Card list has grown!