Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Delsaber's Buster really worth the trouble it takes to run through all the quests again on Easy because I didn't actually beat the game offline? My current weapon is a Dragon Slayer+9, and it's a damn good weapon. I know Delsaber's Buster looks better, but it is only a saber which means it only hits one foe at a time...I have spent about three hours and I've finished about 18 quests or so and I am so freaking bored with all this mindless killing. Is the Unsealed Doors quest far away? I would imagine that the quest would be up to the point where you enter the ruins...but is it far away? I stopped after the Black Paper quest.

So...

How far away from Unsealed Doors quest...

And...

Is the Delsaber's Buster really at all worth this boredom I'm going through?

Thanks!

Rappy Hunter

How DARE you insult sabers! Sabers are far superior to swords. Who cares if they only hit one enemy, they're about 100x faster than swords, which means you take a whole lot less pain.

Anyway, you don't have to redo all the quests on easy, if i'm not mistaken, you can pick and choose after you finish them all once.

Bah! I prefer my DSlayer over any Saber any day! It just so happens that sabers look better than swords. But anyway, I hadn't beaten the single player on Easy when I first started playing. I remember I got up to the cave boss at level 16, couldn't beat him, so I gave up and went online, and I had never turned back ever since. But now that I want the Delsaber's Buster, I have to do this mess all over again.

Uuuuhhh...anywho! Next comment please!!!

Rappy Hunter

Mmm, i'd rip you to shreds before you even began to swing that sword..

Grrr! No you wouldn't! Not with my God/Battle add-on you woudln't! Muahahahaaaahah!!! Muauahahah *cough* *cough* hahaahgahhh *cough* *cough* *cough* Aagh!! I gotta go take my medicine! But after that, I will be back!!!

Rappy Hunter

What about a saber with a God/Battle, hmm?

Fine, fine, I will give my Durandal+9 that has been collecting dust for the past 30 or so levels a try again. But if I die because of your suggestion...well, I guess I can't really do anything to you...except hate you...but you wouldn't care if I hated you...

After the fight I'll rip the winner and rob both of your items... Won't that be better?

Rappy Hunter

FOOL! I WILL DESTROY YOU!

With a Twin Brand plus God/Battle? Hmmm why don't we try it out?