can someone plz explain to me the end of the matrix reloaded when neo is talking with the architect. is there a matrix inside the matrix and that is how zion is destroyed over and over? there is a part i beleive when the architect talks about selecting like 7 male and 13 females to repopulate zion. does this mean its in the real world? i would actually like to understand the whole conversation. i caught most of it (which is more to say than most people in the theater which walked out totally confused). i would just like to make sure i kno whats going on. any and all theories would be nice as well, thanks

yes confusing it is...

bazooka....AKA........nug ..... sniper

neo adapted the powers from the matrix to his molecullar body outside the matrix....weird

Dude i thought for a sec neo destroyed the matrix! Did he?

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

Yeah....I really just went for the tight special effects and fighting. Colonel Sanders confused the hell outta me >_>.

Here is an explanataion of the Architect scene for you... in Technicolor...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

What I don't get is if the Matrix just keeps Reloading and the one just keeps saving the 20 whatever people to remake Zion..then how does no one know this? You think the knowledge would be passed on..

I guess Neo was the first one to not pick to save Zion..so the "real world" will end in 24 hours
    as Colonel Sanders said it was the 6th Matrix edition or whatever..so 6th time this has happened

or so I think..

The Master of Dark Matter

For what it's worth, here's my theory:

The Matrix is just a sub-matrix if Zion. Zion is a matrix placed by the machines to make the people who think their minds have been freed have a place to stay out of trouble. Neo realizes this after his conversation with the achitect. When he stops the machines at the end and goes into a coma, he has woken up and his mind is now in the real real world, and since he and Agent Smith are connected, so is Agent Smith. That is where they are facing of in the Revolutions trailer. Also, the spoon boy realized this also and gave Neo another spoon as a hint that Zion was not the real world either.

That's all I have, take it how you will.