Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I will save the divinity 4 slot for you =).

mmm, yummy. I would like em all please, j/k. I have some god/legs. I like lavis, eggs blaster, chainsawd, pan arms, heavens, mmm,

Zan...I lost all my inventory no thanx to GPA...even my magical piece is gone. Now I REALLY need those items yu said yu'd give me....PLEASE! And we gotta play together yu bum See yu online. Mel

heheh...

all little message to everyone (even you Mel...hahah...little sister ). apparently...mel and i live on this tiny island in the pacific called "guam", a u.s. pacific territory claimed in 1898...OKAAAYYY...enough history.

well...recently...me, melody, and all my local pso players have been experiencing power AND internet problems.
    the local power company is pretty f*cked up and there's a lot of power outages.
    and the ISP me and mel use has been having connection problems for the past week. we are terribly lagging everytime we go online.

oh well...the problems will be over soon. but don't worry people...Zan's trades is still on and as soon as everything gets back to normal, i'm going back to the pioneer 2.

for now...i won't be online for a while. sorry for the inconvenience. i'll be back soon.

c'ya

delsaber shield
    db's shield
    db's armor

for victor axe and dragon frame and another 3 slot I can't remember what it is I cant equip it yet and I'm level 50

email me if it's a deal
    use link below

well everyone...
    i'm happy to announce my plans of retirement from pso. these trade plans will be cut. instead, i will be doing my "retirement giveaway". if any of you are interested...i'll be dropping my rare items like crazy. the reason why i'm doing this is cuz i need to go out and get a life. pso has taken too much of my time. i've spent200+ hours for Zantetsu alone. my other characters had their share of around 150+ hours EACH. anywanys...here's the time i'll be on:

12pm...noon...EST...saturday...BE THERE!

find me in my original home: Ariel Block 5. i'll be in "Zan's Retirement". the first 3 lucky people will be given my rares until they can't carry anymore. i'll password it so no one else can get in except the viewers of this thread. the password is:

goodbye pso

remember it!
    alright then. i'll see you guys there.

ps. i'll be back on pso2.
    -------------------------------
    Zantetsu
    Lv.100 HUcast w/ costume 9

the legend will be gone...
    but will never die

everyone...
    DO NOT go to the Ariel Block 5.
    earlier today, i tried to enter a game but couldn't. i guess it's another one of sega's server upgrades. this's finally the end to cheaters and dupers. yay!!!
    unfortunately...my planned giveaway of all my rares is cancelled. i dunno why but i think someone whom i traded with is a cheater. and thanks to him/her, i can't join/create a game. i don't want to go offline and remove item by item until i get to play. and if you want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...i'm an entirely legit player with items legitimately found and traded.
    know what i think of sega's nice little STUPID upgrade? well...remember when you are prompted before going online? "no personal information will be collected". that's just entirely bullshit! sega's really messed up right now. at least newbie players will have a somewhat dupe-free environment.
    dupers were the ones who first started this whole mess. codemaster only released the codes so people can get back their items that sega stole from them. but for dupers...they totally ABUSED the codes. they duped spread needles like non-stop. they created multiple lavis cannons and gave them away. well...even if they did make people happy, they're still to be blamed for. they ruined the pso community for most (if not all) of us. but hey...i'm not insulting anyone. this's just my opinion about them.
    what do i think of sega? well...thanks to them, i've wasted HUNDREDS of hours working on 5 of my characters (some dead...some just retired). here's some info on them...

Alex
    Lv. 55 HUmar
    Purplenium
    -died on the great server crash...BSODed
    -my very first character

AJ
    Lv. 61 HUcast
    Whitill
    -died of vmu save corruption
    -founder of team guam

Heavy ARMS
    Lv. 48 RAcast
    Yellowboze
    -lost all items to dc auto-reset
    -my first start as a ranger

Schala
    Lv. 27 FOmarl
    Pinkal
    -lost everything from 3 BSODs
    -my first start as a force

Zantetsu
    Lv. 100 HUcast
    Skyly
    -retired
    -owner of "Zan's Trading Post" and "Weapons Expo"

i'm very sorry to all of you who really wanted to trade with me. i also planned to have my retirement party in lobby afterwards. too bad i can't have it anymore.
    i hereby declare myself...RETIRED...from pso. i can finally go out and get back my old life.
    goodbye pso. i'll be back in version 2.

c'ya all until then.

btw...before i go, i wanna make some super special shoutouts to all my friends on pso...

-Melody (Melody)
    thanks for being my umm...little sister
    you'll always be my best friend when it comes to anime/games

-Pottle (Michael)
    thanks for being a really good friend to me. i really wish i could play with you guys again.

-Teepo (Andrew)
    thanks a whole bunch andy for all those rares you gave away to me. you've helped me all the way since the beginning.

-Kalel (Russell)
    thanks for being like a brother to me. we've been playing since we both got the game. thanks for letting me into team spam. sorry i can't stay any longer on pso. shoots bro...

-Shinobu (Liezl)
    hey girl! we all miss you back at school. now i'm gonna miss you on pso. well...good luck. seniors rule! class of 2001 baby!

-Edge218 (Jimmy)
    you're always gonna be the best man. thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for me. this is finally the time...when we retire together

-all my customers
    have fun with your new items. think of them as a parting gift from me.

-and to everyone who i've played with since the beginning
    thank you for making me enjoy pso while it lasted

and also...all the special teams i've played with...

Team Guam
    -Zantetsu, Shinobu, Melody, Pottle

Team Spam
    -Zantetsu, Kalel, Ang, Bishop

Team Wings
    -Zantetsu, Teepo, and...these 2 other guys

oh well...so i guess...this is it
    I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!!!
    this is Zantetsu...signing off...from pso world.

-------------
    Zantetsu
    Lv.100 HUcast w/ costume 9
    retired from pso as of
    5:00am EST...saturday...march 17, 2001

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ah_licks on 2001-03-17 05:28 ]</font>