Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guys just wanted to throw this out there Some of you may object and everything and thats cool but u know some people like these things!! Enjoy!

If you are looking for PsoX (Xbox Pso) rares visit http://www.psorares.com

Also to the mods! If this is spam go ahead and delete I wasnt sure because it is a trading opertunity! THX!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psorares on 2003-05-19 16:58 ]</font>

Sorry dude, i know your tryin to make some $$$ and everything but no one is gonna go and buy Rares off u for 5-10 bux, especially when theres hacks where u can just buy rares in the store. Legit items and dupe items work the same way, so i dont think anyones gonna pay extra money cuz they're legit. if they are and u go looking for them just to sell, my advice is dont waste ur time, just dupe them and sell em on ebay. Some people are that stupid. lol

Well anyway, thought id wish u luck with that before mods close this topic. I'll try to spread the word to newbs. Its a good idea, but a lot of people are doing it now, so u might not get as much business.

sad......just sad

yeah i want rares like everyone else easy but paying real cash thats preetty sad

Its my duty to pleez that booty

what the F@#$ were you smokin when you came up with this idea?

I didn't click the link but I'm assumign it's something similar to the e-bay auctions where you can pay money for rares.

If you think about it is it really that far off?

Time is money right kids?

We are the disease.

OMG!!real $$$ thats fuckin stupid!!Did you think anybody would buy that shit?Rares for sale....sooooooooooooooooooooo sad.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

Hahaha. There are so many of these useless sites now. And they all look like they were done by a 10 year old in MS Frontpage. If you want to make money off a site at least make it look nice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2003-05-20 09:01 ]</font>

Well guys actually many people enjoy this opportunity to buy rares! They dont have to spend there time collecting and they can go have more fun! Yes this is a great business and ive already made a considerable amount from it! So dont Frett!

This topic will be locked soon....

See the sticky thread about only pso items allowed in trades, if you want to trade here...