i just started a new ranger character, and i need a high dex mag for it so that i can use my rares. i would also trade for high level spells.

i would be willing to trade God/Mind units, or any of the following rares (i know they're only so/so, so don't bother telling me)

Fire Scepter: Agni, Hildebear's Cane, Rappy Fan, Rappy's Wing, Hildebear's Head, Storm Wand: Indra, Mace of Adaman, Club of Laconium, Photon Launcher, Final Impact, Crush Bullet, Varista, Vjaya, Brionac, or DB's Saber.

feel free to instant message me or e-mail me if you want to trade. I DO NOT ACCEPT DUPES!

I'll trade a RAZOR for your DB'S SABER!

Actually, just bumping the post for you. Surely someone has a good dex mag...

i got a fair amount of 25+ tech disks...
    surely we could figure something out for a god mind... i'll do another offline ruins run and see if i can get more disks

i could make you a high dex mag within a week... and i also have my share of lvl 25 techs...

but... the time you waited for a good deal, you could have invested in making one yourself - its really not that difficult - dex is the easiest thing to raise early - and a pow dex mag (5 125 70 0) is really not that problem.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

please read the name of the forum before you post, i get my hopes up for nothing... *sigh*

i have lvl 23 razonde and a few bartas and zondes around lvl 25 i think more like 23 though