I looking at some PSO pics the other day and my friend said "Zelda is gay" and I said this is PSO but that got me thinking.
    Look at the movements of a saber from PSO and link's (from zelda's). They are similar and so is the character design, thier are many similar aspects if you think about it...

disagree the two have nothing in common save for the lock on system. The designs are similar????? are you on crack. Then again I am a loyal sega fan. But I still see no resemblence between the two.

I couldn't possibly disagree more. They're both action RPGS, that's it.

i may be crazy but i think PSO has more in common with diablo or diablo 2 than zelda 64 oO;
    although I think it would have been cool if there was a game like PSO only with lots of towns on a big world that you could travel to whenever

Absolutely different.

Zelda had a plot =)

Really, I think that comparing things graphically isn't really the point, but rather how they take a crap on the whole turn-based rpg idea, and are morew action/adventure typed.

PSO's much cooler in countless ways, but I liked the plot development in zelda 64 and the closest thing the n64 can get to cutscenes. Of course, I'm sure PSO2 will have these things, as well

Ok.... The other day I was on Pioneer 2 with Link. I had a crush bullet +9 equipped, so I decided to go fight Ganon. I thought I would be the wiser if I used my RAcast equipped with a spread needle +15. Call me crazy.

Doo dee doo

oh... the only thing these two have in common is really crappy endings