I remember reading about how you can use a red weapon on Olga Flow or something and then teleport back in after he dies to see FLowens spirit. What is the exact way to do this? I cant find the information again anywhere.

Rico: Defeat Falz with a Dark weapon (Dark Flow/Meteor/Bridge). It must deliver the killing blow.

Flowen: Defeat Olga with a Red Weapon (Saber, Dagger, Sword, Slicer, Partisan, Handgun, Mechgun). Red Scorpio, however, is not part of the Red series. Again, if you use any of those Red weapons, you must deliver the killing blow.

One more little question, it says the weapon must remain equipped, does this mean you cannot die since your weapon will unequip itself?

i didnt kill either one with the weapon listed...i used BKB and had a tp at the boss warp and just went in, and Flowen was there...0.o

On 2003-05-20 21:43, Shapiro wrote:
    It must deliver the killing blow.
    This is not true. The weapon just has to be equipped and the character have made contact (either by attack or by casting a spell) while it's equipped. It doesn't matter who delivers the final blow.

And to the person who asked: if you die your weapon will be unequipped. You'll have to re-equip it and make contact with the boss again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-05-21 01:35 ]</font>

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

All I did is beat him in Ult. and I just saw his spirit don't know how.

Last night beat him on Ult with a few buddies. Equipped my Red Partisan during the first form, hit him a couple times, and put it away. Died many times, never took it back out. Flowen was there.