Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I used to have the GC version with 56k, then I got DSL and couldn't get it to work. So I sold all of my PSO stuff. Now, I'm thinking about getting an Xbox along with PSO. So I was just wondering if PSOX is as populated as the GC version online...

I doubt it Im not saying it couldent but its been out on Cube longer and people are just now buying it on Xbox so I dont think it is but I think its about to blow up and Xbox is going to get populated but as of right I now I think cube still has bigger population plus I dont know or not but I dont think the Japanese or Europe ships have been added to the box.

On 2003-05-21 10:35, Frozt wrote:
    I dont know or not but I dont think the Japanese or Europe ships have been added to the box.
    Jp and Us ships are separated

Hmm, let's see... OMG I got too many wait...

Hmm...
    Well I think the GC verson is better, cuz you don't need to pay for playing offline...
    But xbox sure is just as popular, and I never seen it but I doubt that psox has some better graphics and less loading ><

US Xbox ships seems to have 2x more users than GameCube US ships. I was amazed actually that it seems there are many more Xbox US players than US GC players. ;3

I own both versions and just logged on to one then the other to make sure i wasn't kidding myself ;3 i bet its the opposite in japan though

also Xbox doesn't have bette graphics, but better reslution...and the loading time is noticeably faster on xbox...sorry pal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanX930 on 2003-05-21 11:38 ]</font>

On 2003-05-21 11:36, RuneScapeMan wrote:
    Hmm...
    Well I think the GC verson is better, cuz you don't need to pay for playing offline...
    But xbox sure is just as popular, and I never seen it but I doubt that psox has some better graphics and less loading ><
    i dont really see much of a difference in graphics but the load time is 20 times faster than gc. sometime u dont even notice someone joining in cause it doesnt pause the game like the gamecube does.

Hmm...
    They call it Phantasy Star Online because offline sucks. I dont see the point in buying this game just for offline.

what the hell you're talking about? You mean the GC PSO is free? Last I checked it cost $50, more than the XBox version.

What he means is that you don't HAVE to have Xbox Live installed on the GC version (Obviously) to run it offline. With the Xbox version, you HAVE to have Xbox Live installed to even run PSO at all. If you don't already have it, that's an added expense of £40.