Recently, I went onto PSO World and I gasped in surprise at the weapon "P-Arm's Blade" added to the rare list, because I had just been told of a rumor of a P-Arm weapon. Low and behold, there it was. Neat, I had thought as I logged onto PSO, perhaps to see if I could get the weapon for no other reason but to use it for a little while. Guess what met me in my first game? Three people, one Hunter, one ranger, one Force and all with very rares. Guess what was in the Force's hands? You guessed it, a P-Arm's blade. And he was only level 53. *blink* Now, also, on the rare pages along with the P-Arm's blade was the Lavis Cannon. Guess what the Hunter had? Yep. Lavis cannon, not to mention Delsaber's buster, S-beat's. The Ranger? Well, golly, he had a Chain Sawd! Growling at the people, I left and went into another game. Another Force came in. P-Arms. Again. Now, here's the thing. Just about right after the weapon is posted on PSO World, it falls into the hands of just about every player in the game. Spread Needle worked that way too. Something's up, here. I'm not claiming the crew of PSO World had anything to do with this...but the people who send in the screenshots. I'm going to go on now to see if anyone has a Sonic Knuckle. Ponder this for a while. Thank you for your time.

Perhaps, but I am much more inclined to think that it's the other way around -- we start seeing the pictures on PSO World when the 'saturation level' of a new duped item hits a certain level online.

Once rumors start of a new weapons (probably based on sightings of the the initial handful of legit weapon-owners), it takes only a few days for a single duped weapon to increase exponentially across the online game, and just before everybody and their brother is seen with them is about when we usually see a report r photo of them here.

I'd say that was true...but I hadn't seen a Spread Needle ever before looking at PSO World's screenshots of them. Oh, by the way, just saw a Heaven's Punisher and Inferno Bazooka in one game in the hands of lvl 70 people, which MIGHT be legit, but a level 42 was begging to trade Delsaber's stuff, S-beat's stuff and a Lavis Cannon for the Heaven's Punisher. It is truly sick.

Rat I feel your pain. I am so sick of joining a game and seeing lvl 40's and 50's and cough even lvl 20 somethings with super rare items. It sickens me so I mostly play solo now. I'm lvl 91 and I haven't foung jack sh!t as far as super rares go. It pisses me off seeing people 20 to 30 lvls lower than me with super rares. And then you get the kiss asses saying just cause people got a ton of weapons dosen't mean they cheat. All I gotta say to that is bullshit they don't cheat. People just don't understand the meaning of a game anymore. I hope they jump off a bridge or something
    (I'm being sarcastic with that comment. I don't want people saying omg you wish people death over a game.)

"I'd say that was true...but I hadn't seen a Spread Needle ever before looking at PSO World's screenshots of them."

Perhaps, but I know I saw one before it was publicized at PSO World. Of course, at the time, I was fairly low level, and so was the wielder (well. looking back on it -- he was still 20 or so levels above what I was at the time), so I innocently thought it was just some sort of higher-level Shotgun that I hadn't stumbled across yet.

Before being quick to judge have you people asked these 20 lvl chars if its their second or third character. I've seen 20 level characters with very rare items and when I ask where they got it, they say it's from his first 100th lvl character after playing 250 hours. You can usually spot a veteran playing in your midst.

Vamp makes a VERY good point. True, I wouldn't be surprised if their level 100's they got the items from were cheaters, but still, they might just be "Twinking" their low level characters.

Now, As for "super rares" I have a few. One is my Inferno Bazooka, which was dropped by a La Dimenian in V. Hard Ruins 2, and my Brave Knuckle, which was found in V. Hard forest 1 (But I let my friend have it, and Emperor Rage gave me one of his later on in the game)

You know how to tell if an item someone has is real or not? Ask them to tell you where they got it, who dropped it, and how long ago. Because no one forgets how and where they find one of these beauties, I mean, I can tell you what I was wearing when I found the Inferno Bazooka...hehe, but..umm, nevermind. and if they say it was from a trade...heh...draw your own conclusions on that one friend.

What's really funny to watch is when you run into a level 21 character who happens to have a spread needle. Then he just happens to run off to the boss BY HIMSELF on 'accident'. I might add that this happens when one of the other characters is still at Pioneer 2, and two of them are standing some distance away from the transporter. But hey, it was an accident, right?

This person got back from the boss, 'apologized', and then went off and happily sold all of his items while the rest of us made our way back to Pioneer 2. Did we get any items from this guy who made an accident? hell no. And of course, he left shortly after.

Cheaters...they ruin the game.

~Lach, lvl 34