ok heres the deal.I've been online for a couple a months using Firn I tried my normal internet connection and I even had all the setting exactly correct but it failed to work .anyway I later tried Firn and it worked perfectly on the first try.
    About 3 months later UH OH firn isn't doing the internet anymore (only email) so now thier service is out of the question.So now I'm stuck with Crystal wind (my normal ISP) again I have all of my information in without any mistakes what so ever.Heres what it does:
    I push AGREE and it starts to connect
    it dails the number like normal
    it then says VERIFYING USER NAME AND PASSWORD
    it says hat for about 5 minutes then displays error (N.00 that says the server may be undergoing maintenence or ISP settings are incorrect.

If you could help me get back online I would be very happy

I might just give you a free rare mag

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

Get a new ISP.

Phanatic

Have you also entered the DNS numbers of your ISP? That just might be it. You can get them with the program WINIPCFG that's somewhere on your hard drive.

If that doesn't work, maybe you can try to get a new ISP. I assume you use dial-up. Try this, I've heard good things on it: http://www.access-4-free.com
    Only if you live in the US, though.

First I'm thinking about getting an ISP its just that I really don't want it to cost too much and I cant stand the though of long distance fees (The more you play the more you pay)Could you suggest any good ones for some one in florida?

Second,I did try using the DNS numbers but that failed to have an effect on anything.

Before I jump into getting a new ISP I really want to try to get my current one to work.

Dammit the same crap is happening to me

looking for people to do Challange with

did you try calling xbox live or your isp for tech support????? ........oh wait you said GC um.... try calling there tech support thay will prolly be able to help better then anyone on the forums