Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

Ok...time for a long fanfic..I got this idea while I was sleeping this morning, after work. However, I'm looking for people who want their characters to appear in this fic.

I need the following:

Name
    Section ID
    Favored Weapons: (No Lavis Cannon, since Jessica has that,and Rhiana has the Psycho Wand)
    Fighting Style
    Appearance
    Class

I already have appearances for Daxion, Cajun, Necron and Striker, since they fit into the timeline..but if anyone else wants in, just give me that information

Name: Corundum
    Section ID: Pick whichever you want
    Favored Weapons: Summit Moon, Twinkle Star
    Fighting Style: Erm well, he's a FO so he doesn't do much hand-to-hand fighting..but pick whichever you want.
    Appearance: Greyish red/green FOnewm suit.
    Class: FOnewm

Name: Nick
    Section Id: whitill
    favored weapon: bkb
    fighting style: quick and strong attacks
    class: humar
    apperence: short grey hair and a reddish black suit

The Original Bullet Magnet

'hmmmmm' -strokes metallic chin
    'the chance to appear in one of the legendary blackhawk fics? whhhhhhy not??'

good luck with the fic dude!

Name: B.O.C.
    Section ID: Viridia
    Favored Weapons: Yasminkov 7000V, Victory Axe(s)
    Fighting Style: Close range gun fighter or swinging 2 axes at once >
    Appearance: tall black RAcast with O so many dents and scars!
    Class: Rockin RAcast

if u need 2 change any aspect of my char (if u include him in the story) feel free 2 do so. just as long as u don't turn him into a pit bull wearing a beer helmet. -wait- that might be interestin

PEACE!!!!!

Come on get in the boat FISH FISH

Name : PaperWEIGHT(WHHEEEEEE!)
    Section ID: Viridia
    Favored Weapons: Double Saber
    Fighting style: Fast , powerful
    Appearence: Tall black HUmar with sunglasses and a black afro, wearing all black.
    Class : HUmar

Name: Ness
    Section ID: Whitill
    Weapon: Lavis Cannon
    Mag: Pain
    Description: All tall Humar with teal eyes and a black suit.
    Class: HUmar

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

On 2003-05-25 08:53, Ness wrote:
    Weapon: Lavis Cannon
    People, please..please..
    PLEASE..take the time to read at least 2 of my fics, "Dark History", and "Back From The Abyss", before making character submissions.

The Lavis Cannon, Elysion and Psycho Wand are already being used. There are also certain other weapons I'm not allowing due to the timeline and story I'm trying to tell.

As always, certain aspects will be privy to my approval. Ness, I'd suggest changing your weapon, and PMing me.

later

M_BlackHawk

Name: Sunblast
    Section ID: PURPLENUM
    Favored Weapons: Varista, H&S 25 JUSTICE, Havoc Cannon, Booma Claw
    Fighting Style: Uses Strong Attack to knock back enemies so he can stand his ground longer. Uses Varista when against single, powerful enemies. Uses Booma Claw against any Hunters during quests. Havoc Cannon for groups and bosses. H&S 25 JUSTICE for everything else.
    Appearance: Purple (150 red, 35 green, 230 blue) RAmar Hairstyle #8, dark purple outfit.
    Class: RAmar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunblast on 2003-05-26 15:41 ]</font>

I can provide an evil character. ^_^

Name: Grey
    Section ID: Oran
    Favored Weapons: Delsaber Shield & Saber
    Fighting Style: (ambi dexterous) Extremely fast and deadly, very strategical and calculating, uses magic to test opponent's skill, very adaptive to the environment and tries to use the enivornment to her complete advantage (may use special moves), prefers complete darkness, NEVER casts Resta, seemingly loves one-on-one fights (when possessed)
    Appearance: 5'10" (rather tall for a girl), dark skinned which is a contrast to her silver-white grayish hair (somewhat very similar to the HUnewearl in PSO Ep.3), her clothing carries the colors of both black and white, her eyes are light red
    Class: HUnewearl

Note: Grey is what somewhat not a PSO character, but it's a character that I am creating in my fanfic. She's a HUnewearl that was somewhat famous on Pioneer 2, but as she traveled down to Ragol (trying to find her parents on Pioneer 1), she gets injected serum by De Rol Lie only then to get possessed by a Delsaber. Though apparently this Delsaber had somewhat of a mutation in it's genetic makeup and causes Grey to also cast "Megid"(Lv.7) and "Grants"(Lv.7). As her body is possessed, it wears down her body causing it to cuts years from her life span, but she is able to move extremely fast and the ability to see in the dark and is almost immune to status effects. Another odd feature is her self regeneration, but it is rather slow. Once she is 'un'possessed, she is paralyzed waist down. It is unclear what her motive really is, she may side on the evil side or good side but only to achieve her goal faster (whatever it may be), but she is very untalkative when possessed, but provides tips, tricks, and strategy when unpossessed.

But... if you want a good character...

Name: Marina
    Section ID: Skyly
    Favored Weapons: Yamato
    Fighting Style: (right handed) Somewhat taught by Grey when she was an inexperience fighter, she has learned how to fight cautiously and strategically, usually doesn't like to fight alone but most of the time she does, but she would rather help someone rather than fight another enemy
    Appearance: 5'7", light skinned with somewhat with a orange-pinkish hair, her clothing is a mix of dark purple and light purple
    Class: HUnewearl

Note: Marina is searching for her friend, Grey, and she probably knows what happened to her. Marina is Grey's best friend (for Marina doesn't see her as a famous hunter but as a friend), and she doesn't want to see her die. She likes to work together with groups and is rather incompetent on how machines work.

(Pictures will be provided soon.)

Other Notes: Other fanfic writers can use these characters if they wish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-05-25 23:19 ]</font>

Daigoyin looks like the avatar (with hairstyle 5)

Hm, I seem to try to participate in all of these, and with different characters.

Name: Kyako
    Section ID: Greenill
    Favored Weapons: Mostly Red Scorpio, but also uses Power Maser (Note my character file doesn't have these, but I'm trying not to make her look weak, but not too strong)
    Fighting Style: Sniper position.
    Appearance: Green eyes, light-skin-type plating, pink-purple costume, yellow hair plating with a purple ponytail plating.
    Class: RAcaseal
    Personality: Very... well, monotone, unless something depressing happens.
    History: Well... All I have is she's an android of Dr. Whitill (One of my sister's characters)