Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2003-05-24 17:03, blazeking240 wrote:
    Name: Nick
    Section Id: whitill
    favored weapon: bkb
    fighting style: quick and strong attacks
    class: humar
    apperence: short grey hair and a reddish black suit

history: was a great assasin then after he watched his girlfriend get brutaly murdered by an assasin friend quit the team he was on and they are still hunting him down
    personality: very quiet around people he doesnt know he appears angry all the time because of his cold green eyes but acctually is very nice around friends but around enemys he is a cold blooded killer.

Name: Styla
    Section ID: Oran
    Favored Weapons:Final Impact+5, Kaladbolg, Justy+3.
    Fighting Style: Sniping, Blade Combat, whichevber she's in the mood for.
    Appearance: Original green outfit.
    Class: Ramarl

Wielder of Divine Might

Keep in mind, everyone, that being in M_BlackHawk's fic means that there is a strong chance of you appearing in mine. Also, if I see something I really like in a character, I might just ask for it to have a more important role in my fic after this one by M_BlackHawk is done.

Since "uber" rares are discouraged, you might want to try inventing your own stuff. For instance, instead of Sange and Yasha you could have two katana blades coming out from your elbows. This would be real cool for a HUcaseal. Instead of a BKB you could have a non-extending rod with it's own special properties. Another weapon type I don't see people using is the fist. Maybe two fist weapons that fire foie or somthing. Be creative.

Here's something else. Having your nemesis be an NPC could have all sorts of conflictions with other writings. For instance, DON'T have Kirrek as your main enemy.

It would be good to read "Dark History" and "Back From the Abyss". Both of them are good fanfics M_BlackHawk wrote that are important events in the timeline this new fic is in.

Name : mr. omg
    Section ID: PURPLENUM
    Favored Weapons: Red Handgun +50
    Fighting Style : Ranged/Sometimes Swords
    Appearance : face like my avatar. the RAmar with the blonde hair spikey sorta. black suit
    Class : Ranger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_omg on 2003-05-27 16:15 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

First, just an idea. WHy don't you PM people when they get put into the fic?
    Heres my data.
    Name: Logical2u
    ID:Redria
    Favored Weapons: I'll put them in order from most wanted to least wanted, so that way if one doesn't work you can go to the next one.
    Justy-23ST, Custom Ray, Varista, Crush Bullet, Meteor Smash
    Fighting Style: Heavy and Special Attacks. Has such good accuracy that his special hits twice in every combo of three.
    Apperance: Brown Ranger Armor, with an Eyeband, Downward brown spikes for hair, and is quite tall.
    Class: RaMar

Name: Fina Tomiri

Section ID: Skyly

Favored Weapons: Heart Queen Bar: This strange bar is Pink and has little hearts that come out of the end of it when it is used to attack

Favored Armor and Shield: Love Heart and Safety Heart

Fighting Style: Fina tends to perfer useing cunning more than brute strength when fightin a adversary she doesn't know the strength.

Appearance: Face 4, Hair 7, Outfit 2, Hair color matches outfit.

Class: HUnewreal

Histoy: When Pioneer 2 first arrived at Ragol she was a new huntress fresh out of the acadomy but when she heard about the explosion and realized that nothing was going to be the same again. She quickly managed to join a group of hunters that was going down to the surfice near the central dome to try and find out what happend. When they arrived on the surfice they could only find ruined remains of buildings and vehicles and extreamly agressive native animals. After a few months her team made i into the Ancient ruins and that wsa where most of the team meet their death but somehow she managed to live through it and after a while decided that if she was to live through this then she would have to find some help. As she made her way back to the teleporter she got lost and found her way into a small room with a small room full of wepons and armor. As she looked about the room she found three pieces of armor that she liked. As she lifted the Safety Heart, Love Heart, and Heart Queen Bar from their stands the cieling of the room started to colapse and as she barely managed to get out of the room the items she held in her arms flowed with a soft pink light.

Master-Bater

NAME: Aura
    CLASS: HUnewearl
    SECTION ID: Bluefull
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Vagrant
    EYE COLOR: Sapphire Blue
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Silver, Medium Length straight. (no.6)
    SKIN COLOR: caucasian ( no.2)
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: brash, arrogant
    COSTUME COLORS: Black leather (1st bar last costume)
    HEIGHT: 5'11
    WEIGHT: Like She's Gonna Tell You
    WEAPON(S): Twin Katanas, one with an Ebony handle, one with an Ivory handle. (Similar to Sange and Yasha, if not THE sange and yasha)
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Both (Ambidexterous)
    ALIGNMENT: Neither Good Nor Evil
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Balancing both Physical and Mental strengths, she is a finely balanced fighter capable of using powerful techniques to support her already masterful skill with blades. She resorts to using support techniques when her own strength is not enough. Using her power to augment her own strength and heighten constitution, Combined with the ability to weaken her opponents strength and constitution, she is a veritable killing machine.

Whomever created her enginnered into her DNA a unique ability for reasons unknown...

The ability to fuse the elements of Light and Darkness, creating an unbelievably strong, yet unstable, attack that is just as dangerous to herself as it is to her target.

As far as she knows she is the only being in existence capable of doing this.

NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Able to metabolize poisons and foreign bacteria within minutes, though still feels thier effects during that time.
    DISLIKES: Herself
    FAVORITE FOODS: Anything with Red Meat
    HOBBIES: Searching for the meaning to her own Existence.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: Always Contradicts Herself.
    Able to laugh at any situation, regardless of how dismal or hopeless. A Twisted sense of humor...
    PERSONALITY: Various. Everything ranging from Suicidal to Complete Jackass. Everything about her is a contridiction.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Even she doesn't know where she came from. An anomolous entity in an anomoulous world. She knows she was created like most other Newmans, but not by whom and for what purpose. Her existence is finite, and one day she will die. A newman cannot help that, it is the price of being a creation.
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: She refuses to get close to anyone emotionally, fearing that she will left alone once again...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WeinerTrick on 2003-05-30 03:18 ]</font>

Seeing that people are starting to make duplicate entries in both the Character thread and these request threads, I'll just lock this one so no more duplicates can be added. Consult the Character bank for all character needs.