Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i'm stuck on beating Lily in the ult cave !!!>.< They are so strong and their seize instant kill attack make me busy all the time ~ i dunno how many time i've been killed by those nasty plant ......Is there any way to prevent sudden death ?thx ~!

The only way to prevent the Ob lilly from killing it's self is to kill it fast,

If you dont wanna die try to equip some units to highten your darkness resistance.

Mercenary for Hire

equip 3 resist devils this would make ur dark resist 60+ chances it hits u now is 1 in 30

Get a gun dammit. Just sit back as best you can and shoot the lilies, all the while just trying to stay the hell outta the way of the megid they spit.

If you stand fairly close to it, it will never spit megid at you, oping for melee attacks. Use a sword or partisan type weapon since it can hit two sections of it at the same time. o_O

Get the Attribute set. My RAcast gets hit with it alot, and I've only died on REALLY rare occasions.

Get the attribute set and be amazed.

Lurker

at 65 evade dark you become invulnerable to ob lily megid. however-- mil lily megid will still kill you.

best gear would be a light relief and 3 resist devils. then you can worry about getting pounded to snot by vulmers et al.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

HOw about not being a dumbass and sitting in onw spot waiting for "Purple Shit of Doom" to hit you. You must be new to the forums. Megid is what's killing you, not the seize attack. I'm so pissed at this post!

If you want you absolutely don't want to die from Megid, you could get a frame or armor that provides at least 15 EDK and has 4 slots, 4 Resist/Devils, and a Shield of Delsaber. Put 4 Resist/Devil's in the slots and equip Sheild and your EDK should be at least 100, making you completely invulnerable to all Megid attacks from Ob Lilies, Mil Lilies, Hildetorrs, etc.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Then we realize that Megid isn't really that much of a problem. Jeez