Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i will start off by saying i don't play on-line as of right now.

i am a lvl 50 HUCast and i when i went to kill Dark Falz it was looking easy only used 3 Dimates, then i see this final form and it whent all down hill from there, i think i only inflicted somewhere around 400-600 dmg before he killed me, and i had 3 scape dolls(spelling?).

could anyone tell me who to go about killing this, what apears to me at this moment in time, unstopable boss?

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

You are still playing in Hard correct? Obviously if you haven't seen this boss yet. The final form can only be hurt when it's not flashing white. This does not count for techniques. So your HUcast can only hurt the last form when its blue. OK?

And when you beat it down enough, it will do a life leech type attack. You'll know because there will be a line going from her to you on the map. Do not attack while this is happening. You'll recieve as much damage as you did to her.

RAPPY FECES!!!

my strategy is to just keep running around the circle and memorize the times when you can shoot and how many shots you can get in before he attacks again. Just keep doing that until he dies and make sure to heal when he hits you with grants. It works for me and it takes forever just to warn you but its basically flawless. hope that helped

May the Schwarz be with me...

Well, my HUmar is Level 48 and I managed to beat the f*cker last night on Hard mode. The hardest boss in any game I have played against for some time. I thought that my Level 48 HUmar would be strong enough since I checked the recommended levels per level guide and it was about 35-37 for Ruins on Hard. It took me 2 goes.

Ok, this is the 3rd time I have deleted what I typed so I will just say the main points about killing him. Make sure you equip light defense items, at least 2. Put the Resta magic on one of your buttons and Dimate on another incase you run out of magic and need to heal quickly. Have a quick weapon which will hit multiple blows. If you use Mechguns, make sure you have high accuracy because nothing is more annoying then finally catching up with the f*cker and then missing him when you shoot him. When he fires those blue blobs, run around the arena to dodge them and this is important. When he fires the light blast, don't do anything but be ready to heal! This is because it is unblockable.

After he does this a few times, he will start locking on you. He will do 2 unblockable attacks. All I can say is that you have to be ready to heal yourself to make sure you have 300HP left for the next attack. If not even after using Resta, quickly use your Dimates (that's why I recommend them). Well, I guess thats all I can say.

Just remember:

1.Have good quick weapon which deals multiple hits

2.Heal when you can! You have got to save those Scrape Dolls for harder levels!

3.Carry 10xDimates and 10xDifluids

4.Run like hell

If you are interested, my HUmar had the Musashi+6 (equipped), Blade Dance, Absorb Armour (equipped with Dragon/HP, Metal/Body and 2 Resist/Devil), Delsaber's Shield, Level 25 Varuna (only Farlla).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-05-26 18:37 ]</font>

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

At lv 48 your mag should be somewhere in it's 150s or so. You should not neglect it. It loves you.

Try to track down a handgun that can do fire damage and use its special when Falz is all shiny.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Or something that can steal HP while she's invincible too. I forgot about that.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

You can do the drop and die trick. Get to the teleporter and open a telepipe. Go into the boss arena, drop all your mates, then unequip your mag and die. Go back up to Pioneer 2, buy more mates, pipe back down and drop some more mates. Repeat until you have plenty of mates littering the floor, then reequip your mag and take on DF. You should have plenty of healing items lying around, waiting to be picked up.

RAPPY FECES!!!

Why do you have to unequip your mag?

I killed it at lvl 39 with my hucast and it was a pain in the arse...

the first round i tried to run around him and fight it but I finnaly switched my g-assassin for the gun varista... took me like 5 min to kill it with hits for 95- ... at the end of the fight I had one scape doll and nothing to heal me

so just take a gun and shoot it so u won't need to run and try to hit it