Page 1 of 119 12341151101 ... LastLast

My friend today attempted to go for the 2300 kills, keeping track of every single enemy he killed, after 3100 enemies the controller was thrown, this rumor is not true so i recommend u NOT attempt it.

8x Soul of a Blacksmith No Deathes No Unequipes

Well over 910 ATP LVL 123 HUMAR

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I like your sig.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

That's a little funny

Thanks u may hate me for this but i will never tell how to unseal the sword, but i will be happy to give hints, took me a while to fig out how to (7-8 Days)but, it paid off....

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-05-27 18:22, ISkyly4EverI wrote:
    Thanks u may hate me for this but i will never tell how to unseal the sword, but i will be happy to give hints, took me a while to fig out how to (7-8 Days)but, it paid off....
    Wait a second. I doubt you know, since you made a post on it here, why wouldnt you tell your friend about the kill thing if it didnt work. o well, if you do know some hints would be cool.

PSOX player, so get over it!!

DUh he wants to make his friend work for it. heck i could kill 5000 monsters in 2 days by doing that quest. It took him about 8 days.....he wants to make his friend sweat.

Friend To Rappies
    Trapped Somewhere in the Inner Circle of Fault

I think I may have figured it out 0_o. the description says when all techniques are used on it. Well equiping it with a HUmar/newearl and then using all the techs they can, is not using techs ON the J Sword. Not only that but they can't use ALL techs neways. I say have a good level force not so powerful as to have level 30 techs put powerful enough to at least have all the techs. Start a battle game, make a HU equip the sword, and have the Force cast all techs on the HU. The only problem with this is Reverser, Megid, and ryuker. You can't cast Ryuker on a person, and to successfully cast Megid, you would kill the person thus UNEQUIPPING the J Sword. And Reverser can't be used because if you're dead then you have no wep. How ever I think that you can unequip the J Sword, so reverser and Megid would work, and maybe they could cast ryuker and the Hu take the tp and it would unseal. I dunno... SOMEONE TRY IT! Oh and give me all the credit

PSOX player, so get over it!!

I say just join a force game and ask him to cast all the spells there are with you standing near him holding the sword.

I doubt that would work, but the best way to test that is battle game with a low lvl untweaked FO with low lvl spells and a high lvl hunter holding the shizznit.

The "techniques" part of the description could be referring to not magic techniques, but sword weilding techniques.