Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    Retired Pal Rappy Hunter

On 2003-05-27 18:22, ISkyly4EverI wrote:
    Thanks u may hate me for this but i will never tell how to unseal the sword, but i will be happy to give hints, took me a while to fig out how to (7-8 Days)but, it paid off....
    What a show off.

Give him a break, he's just trying to justify his own duped sword to his mates by announcing it.

On 2003-05-28 13:09, SubstanceD wrote:
    Okay being the stupid newb that I am I am going to take a random shot at this unsealing theory, does it involve grinding the Sealed J Sword to it's max before doing anything else to it, it just seems like one of the things that most people might overlook because they want to save thier grinders for a Tsumikiri -J Sword.
    You can't grind the Sealed J Sword.

Also, my 2nd theory, doesn't work. Tested it with a friend. I casted every technique on him including anti (after paralysing him), s/d and j/z. The megid was tricky since I'm a lvl 130 Fonewearl w/ lvl 28 megid. I ended up borrowing an Evil Curst and using the special to cast on him. Regardless after cycling through my techniques on him nothing happened. I even let him kill me afterwards.

So unless the order of cast matters this theory was just another rumor. *shrug*

As for the orginal poster of this thread your motives are transparent. If or when someone else discovers the trick you'll come running out bragging how you figured it out in less time and earlier, that's nice. Guess what? That's not impressing anyone and on top of that the majority of people here won't believe you care, so don't expect to get any credit.

*yawns*

phattest Nutz ov em all

I've been wanting the Sealed J-Sword for some time...I'd do anything in my power to solve the mystery if I could just get one through a trade...

Now, lets see. This Skyly guy does indeed sound like crap. One thing I don't understand tho. If you don't believe that he knows how to unseal it, how come everyone seems to go right along with him disproving the Popular theory on it? Has anyone tried that as well and found that it's not true? I just don't think that we should toss the killing of enemies bit since he already can't be trusted. After all, many people have had the Sealed, and asked how to unseal it. Many times the answer was simply to kill 2300 enemies or something like that without unequipping or saving and quitting, and having the ATP requirement for the Tsumikiri in advance. Has no one tried this out with the Sealed J without result?

If not, then another method must be in order. The thought of having it done in a quest is intriguing. Not likely in my mind, but I can't prove it isn't. For one, it can't be done in a quest that ST hasn't released yet, cause only duping and not hacking is possible in GC, so far as I know. That means SOME people out there did it...

If through a quest, I wonder.....

(the name "Unsealed Door" comes to mind...great, there goes another rumor...)

Just a thought, but has anyone tried killing every type of enemy in the game with it?

phattest Nutz ov em all

Hm, something to think about...

Lets see...I could easily do it on Hard, since Falz's 3rd form only appears from then on. Then....

Oh no, wait...unless you CAN save & quit, you couldn't go from one Episode to the other...hmm...

I don't see why the game wouldn't save the kill data between sessions. I mean, if it can't remember whether an enemy was of a rare variant or not, why would it remember how many or what enemies have been killed with it? The game can save data for quests, so why not for a weapon?

If it were possible to legitimately unseal the sword in the game, not only would it have been figured out by now, but there would be plenty of guides on how to do it.

It's just the way it works. Someone would want credit for their discovery and would thus have to provide proof.

At this point I don't think there is a way. I have a feeling Sonic Team intended to use it as a quest at some point, but because of all the dupes and such of it going around they decided to just not even bother.

hmm, a long shot here, what about doing every combo possbile? special heavy special, light light light, ect...... all techniques? if they mean sword techniques, that just might do it.

On 2003-05-29 12:05, Classix wrote:
    If it were possible to legitimately unseal the sword in the game, not only would it have been figured out by now, but there would be plenty of guides on how to do it.
    I disagree. There HAS to be a way to unseal it, because its not banned online. If unsealing it was part of a future quest, it would be unbanned when that quest was released