Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    phattest Nutz ov em all

Damn Applelicious, what a find! Plus, we desperately need some Poulilly Slime Beats to work with. Anything you can give will be very useful.

Hello ill contribute some data to this cause real soon but i need verification...o and BTW can someone find out when Pouilly SLimes appear like FAST...this is getting extremely annoying and i want a DEMO COMET...make haste, ciao

phattest Nutz ov em all

Wish I could help at the moment, but I haven't found ANY Slime Beats anywhere yet.

However, who knows? Yours could be the first

I'm sure what I'm about to say applies to GC PSO:

I was a REDRIA in Ultimate Mines in Version 2. I had found a Yasminkov 9200M (now knows as the 9000M) from a Dubchich. I noted the beat time, and by some odd luck, the next night, I was in the very same variation of Mines 2 in the same room against the same Dubchichs in the same beat time. I dispatched them all within that lucky beat time, and I didn't get a Yasminkov 9200M again. It was only a couple of days later that I got another Yaz 9200M in the Morning from Dubchichs before I was able to transfer it.

We have a bit of a conflict here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-05-28 16:17 ]</font>

phattest Nutz ov em all

Anything might be possible. Did you actually get hit up all those Dubchichs at or around the same Beat Time? You didn't mention that, you only said that you noted the Beat time for the first one, so I was just curious.

Also, I'd think that it would be rediculous that a certain Rare would always appear during the same beat. Sure, even rare enemies might not always appear during suspected Beat Times, cause that might be too easy (but then again, they might usually show up with enough persistance, simply because the don't always drop their stuff, so it evens out in the end). But really good Rares always dropping at a certain time? Naw. Then it wouldn't be really rare, would it?

The time would most likely be a certain time where there's significantly more chance to find a good Rare, or a Rare, period. I just really wish I'd recorded the Beat Time during my double bag in the Ultimate Ruins. I'd bet it would be really useful right now.

Frankly, I'd think you're hella lucky to have found 2 9200Ms in a three day span, Beat Time or not.

Alright, I got a Hildetorr in the Temple to show up with my Skyly. The beat time was 443, just about to go onto 444.

The EXACT same beat time. =3

phattest Nutz ov em all

I gotta thank you DevOtion. I know, you haven't actually given me anything yet, but I started keeping record of Rares as well as soon as I saw you post. Setting a good example, I guess.

And your timing was perfect. Mere hours later, I was breezing through Ultimate Ruins as usual with my Purplenum, when something blew my senses apart. Merlan FINALLY got rusty and dropped my first Spread Needle. This was no ordinary find, ANYONE here knows that. So the Beat time was duly noted. But less than 100 beats later, Merlan got sloppy and did it again!

It was a great phenomenon, and I recaptured the love for the Needle. It's not so cheap anymore, what with it's reduced range and butchered power. The speed's still there, tho. It may have been cheap before, but now it's a true Support weapon at it's finest. This nice piece will keep the bastards in control without overdoing it. Now everyone should be able to get a piece of the action, not much EXP whoring here anymore.

Anyways, I'm sure some people want the goods, so here you are. You're welcome to try this, and godspeed.

Ultimate Ruins-PURPLENUM - SPREAD NEEDLE -@008, @089

My luck changes for the better starting now!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeoPhatnutz on 2003-05-28 22:50 ]</font>

Wow. I was testing the 666 Hildetor theory, and at 666 I got a Hildetorr!! I was killing it, when my game locked up. I was offline. The screen kinda froze then I got a black screen that said "An unknown error has occured". Fortunately my character didnt corrupt, but I still havent got my Red Saber.

Kinda cool though, everyone finding Hildetors at around 666 beats, I have found 2 altogether. One at 668 and one at 666. Pretty good.

Anyone else had any luck with the 666 thing?

Megid+Dark=666

Hildetorrs r teh d@v¡ll!