Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

On 2003-05-29 06:48, Shapiro wrote:
    Megid+Dark=666
    Hildetorrs r teh d@v?ll!
    who knows.. maybe yes since they got those horns
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

OK just did 10 runs on the forest of sorrow and made sure I hit the main hildelt room at 666. No hildeltors today. . If this theory is true then you could keep setting your xbox clock to just before that beat time correct? Anyways, I'll try again tomorrow. So far I aint believin it.

phattest Nutz ov em all

It's true, anyone who's offline could possibly reset the clock more to your liking, I suppose. That should correct the Beat Time to more in your favor.

However, The idea in the Forest of Sorrow is to make it to the last Hidelt room, make ti so 4 of them start showing up, then start Pipehunting at least a good 5 beats before the Target time. Making total runs through the area works as well, but pipehunting's far more effective if you want that guy for sure.

Now remember everyone, you won't see one every time. Heck, maybe not even in three tries at the designated beat. These times are simply "Rare Watching" times. It means that there's a good chance it will happen. Good, but not guaranteed. After all, if they showed up every time once the secret was out, then they wouldn't really be Rare anymore, would it.

To a buck hunter, it'd be like an albino deer that comes out to a certain place in the woods at the same time every day. Where's the sport?

ooh. Ok Uhh I'm trying stuff off line it maybe for that xbox character that the hildetorr thing didn't work cuz it may be different for different platforms? But yes it will only increase your chances. I would like some help on finding times the Ruins Dark Bringer for oran drops that blasted Prophets. I really need it. T______T And I haven't been able to get online to find it. SO uhh help please. ^_^ I'm glad my theory started something. This weekend I'll try vigourously to find beats for you guys.... Damned Art show this week it's hella crazy. Good luck.

K Here i got a Skyly Pal Rappy on Ult at beat 368 if anyone wants to know....and BTW will someone pipe for red slimes and tell me when the FLKJSDLKJSD they show up!??!

Daft Punk - Around the World Rap Remix

Yea, I started pipe hunting on that last room right at the beat time. So I should do it a little before and a little after? I did the runs before and after the beat time. The hildetor is the only rare creature I havent seen. So Im going to try for a week. So you guys that found them are on the GC? I'll post back if I find one at 666 or any other time.

OK! Here's the lowdown. I have a new theory regarding the GC Hildetorr appearances. Since I've been offline the entire time I can set my GC to the time so it ends up as 660's at the time Which is 11:50 pm EST in my GC. That lands me at 660 in beats when I get the game started up.. By the time I reach the area with the torrs uhh it's about 664-665. And I wait and pipe or whatever.. I go at 11:52 to get there at 666 .. I tried it 4 times and no go so here's the scoop. I'm guessing that in order for torrs to show up.. There has to have been gameplay exceeding uhh about 66min.. or hour intervals for when I was piping in the past they appeared at such intervals. So yeah the 666 beat thing won't work too hot especially if you try to set it up. But I'll keep trying. I also believe dates and months play a factor. Who knows. I'll keep testing till I get my final syncesta. But when I finish I'll be hunting that blasted Olga flow DNA. And I won't stop. And I MEAN it. Good luck rare hunters

This might mean that the day you play on could be a factor.

here's one:

Al Rappy Forest2 Hard Mode @397

It dropped me (a Redria FOnewearl) a Diska of Liberator i think i killed it with Foie...

On 2003-05-29 19:01, Shapiro wrote:
    This might mean that the day you play on could be a factor.
    good point...worth checking into...