Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forum Idiot

On 2003-05-29 18:51, LollipopLolita wrote:
    and please suggest ways that james can improve his program.
    maybee a list of What stats a mag needs to turn into a certain mag.

good program so far.. i have some addional suggestions to the prev.
    1. it'd be better if u can assign how many of the same item u can feed
    clicking 100x for the same item is too tedious..
    or set focus on button to allow holding down enter key
    2. short desc on pb & abilities when mouse over
    similar to the game <-- just use desc in the game
    3. scroll list as u update list/feed mag
    feed & change viewable w/o scrolling down
    4. use continous progress bars & colors if possible.. for better sim
    5. save option?

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Xbox c-mode enthusiast

I have a bug to report:

With skyly hucast, i kept feeding the mag with Star Atomisers, and of course it became varuna at level 10, but after that it stayed varuna at level 35, and also at level 50...

Anyways, great, very useful program.

I don't know what happened, but I had a mag all planned out, knew exactly what to feed it and when to get exactly the mag that I wanted with all the pbs I wanted.

I started the mag off with a skyly hunter so I wouldn't get that stupid leilla pb. It evolved into Varuna at level 10 like it was supposed to, then I switched it back over to my purplenum FOnewm. It leveled exactly like it was supposed to until I got to level 35. It was supposed to turn into Namuci, which a force gets at level 35 if the mind > pow + dex. However it turned into a Vayu. This is what a HU is supposed to get at level 35 when mind > pow + dex.

I was under the impression that is just mattered who fed it before it evolved to decide what it would evolve into...

Now I have to go and recalculate the food to give it since the feeding is differant between the two mags. But on the plus side, I did get the PB I wanted.

Anyways, is it going to continue to evolve based on being a HU? Does it matter that I made a character just for it's colored mag to do this with? I don't want to plan out another mag if I don't know what it's going to evolve into.

i'm still having trouble finding the programs to run the mag farm program...so if anyone can help.

On 2003-05-30 17:23, rbf2000 wrote:
    I don't know what happened, but I had a mag all planned out, knew exactly what to feed it and when to get exactly the mag that I wanted with all the pbs I wanted.

I started the mag off with a skyly hunter so I wouldn't get that stupid leilla pb. It evolved into Varuna at level 10 like it was supposed to, then I switched it back over to my purplenum FOnewm. It leveled exactly like it was supposed to until I got to level 35. It was supposed to turn into Namuci, which a force gets at level 35 if the mind > pow + dex. However it turned into a Vayu. This is what a HU is supposed to get at level 35 when mind > pow + dex.

I was under the impression that is just mattered who fed it before it evolved to decide what it would evolve into...

Now I have to go and recalculate the food to give it since the feeding is differant between the two mags. But on the plus side, I did get the PB I wanted.

Anyways, is it going to continue to evolve based on being a HU? Does it matter that I made a character just for it's colored mag to do this with? I don't want to plan out another mag if I don't know what it's going to evolve into.
    The level 35 evolution is always the mag the starting class would get then the level 50 evolution is the class that fed it to level 50, so if you are feeding it on a force you will get whatever mag your force should get at level 50 so you won't have to plan out another mag.

Shoo, i kill delbiters with my hands, boo-yah

hey, i think its a great idea, and the only problem i have had with it is that when i dl'd the thinkg, it aked me what kind of program i should open it as... can ne one tell me which one to pickl?? just pm me if u know

I love this program so far, and I can't believe he got discouraging feedback. Those people must not have a life and do this kinda stuff on paper.

Anyways, I'm having a problem myself. I planned my Mag out and it evolved at 10 and 35 like it should have. But when I met the requirements of mag that I should have gotten at level 50, which was a Andhaka. Unless I am so sick that I have totally screwed up and didn't realize it, I've done it twice and it stayed at second evolution. If anyone notices this too please let me know. If not I can post what I did and maybe someone with a coherent mind (well more than mine, been sick 3 weeks now, ugh) can check it. Thanks.

I'm trying to download it, but it won't work...what's wrong with my computer? I can DL it, but it won't open!

Incase anyone didn't know yet, there is a version 0.9.5 which has mag cells and stops growth at level 200.

You can see the site here http://www.baxtercomputer.com/freeware.html

Or download it directly from here
    http://www.baxtercomputer.com/shareware/MagFarm.zip