I have a suggestion about the trade board.
    Why not just split it into 2?
    Gamecube and Xbox.
    It would be much easier to navigate on the boards and find trades easier. I don't think there will be as much bumping as before either.

When make a post there are tags that you can attach the title. If you use these tags then there will be no confusion on what platform your trade is for. This idea has been suggested before and this is the basic conclusion, to use these tags. It's much easier to use these tags that will make you post look like this, "XBOX:My new trade list!". This way everyone knows that system you are on.

Edit: The tags are in the drop box that says "Topic Label", right under the subject line when making a new post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-29 09:21 ]</font>

On 2003-05-29 09:20, Guntz348 wrote:
    When make a post there are tags that you can attach the title. If you use these tags then there will be no confusion on what platform your trade is for. This idea has been suggested before and this is the basic conclusion, to use these tags. It's much easier to use these tags that will make you post look like this, "XBOX:My new trade list!". This way everyone knows that system you are on.

Edit: The tags are in the drop box that says "Topic Label", right under the subject line when making a new post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-29 09:21 ]</font>
    Yes I know that but everyone doesn't use that.
    And people bump like crazy because your topic goes down to page 2 in 10 minutes. And you mods complain about all the bumping too! "Only three bumps a week".
    But I guess I'll have to rest my case

LollipopLolita: Sorry, didn't check for other topics on this subject.

well then everyone SHOULD use it