Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could someone please explain some things about them?
    I have never been online, but I want to know how it works since I will be able to soon.

How do they work?

Do you have to download them first?

Is it true that there is only one that you can play online, and it's on psox (I have gc)?

You play them online with or without other people. There is only one on Xbox, but there are several(9?) On Gamecube.

On 2003-05-29 13:07, Moleman wrote:
    I have never been online, but I want to know how it works since I will be able to soon.

How do they work?

Is it true that there is only one that you can play online, and it's on psox (I have gc)?
    1. Online game will be download to your memory card and play online only. Some quest can be single or multiple player(s).

2. More quest will be available soon on other system. So far Gamecube has the most but no offline downloadable quest. Xbox has only 1 (Lost Heat Sword) but with 1 offline downloadable quest.
    Note: Some quest is only available for a period of time. Such as Holiday quest and other special event. It usually up for about a week before it get taken down.

On 2003-05-29 13:30, scmfxt wrote:
    On 2003-05-29 13:07, Moleman wrote:

How do they work?

1. Online game will be download to your memory card and play online only. Some quest can be single or multiple player(s).

2. More quest will be available soon on other system. So far Gamecube has the most but no offline downloadable quest. Xbox has only 1 (Lost Heat Sword) but with 1 offline downloadable quest.
    Note: Some quest is only available for a period of time. Such as Holiday quest and other special event. It usually up for about a week before it get taken down.
    Online quests are not downloaded to memory card, lol.

Why did you just a bump a topic that's other 6 months old?

On 2004-01-28 17:18, Sounomi wrote:
    Why did you just a bump a topic that's other 6 months old?
    Why did you just waste a post questioning me?

Because of this :

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...7583&forum=1&0

And this :

Disruptive Posts/Bumping
    Do not make posts that disrupts the flow of the conversation and normal activities of the board. Posts of the following nature will be considered offensive: posts that force users to scroll excessively, largely blank posts, bump posts, posts of identical nature, hard to read or nonsensical posts and counting posts (this is my 100th posts). Excessive bumping is not tolerated. Do not post links that will disrupt the user's personal computer by means of pop ups, multiple pages etc.

See, Abdur ? I'm getting familiar with those rules

On 2004-01-31 02:06, Kefka wrote:
    Because of this :

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...7583&forum=1&0

And this :

Disruptive Posts/Bumping
    Do not make posts that disrupts the flow of the conversation and normal activities of the board. Posts of the following nature will be considered offensive: posts that force users to scroll excessively, largely blank posts, bump posts, posts of identical nature, hard to read or nonsensical posts and counting posts (this is my 100th posts). Excessive bumping is not tolerated. Do not post links that will disrupt the user's personal computer by means of pop ups, multiple pages etc.

See, Abdur ? I'm getting familiar with those rules
    And exactly which rule am I breaking inside that quote?
    I made a valid response to the poster above me, what's disruptive about that?

Disruptive Posts/Bumping

Many of the members who were in this topic either don't check here, aren't interested in the topic anymore, are too busy eating crackers and such. So posting on topics that are a few months old is not only pointless, but can get anoying when done excessivly. And that's the reason for the rule, to cut back on pointless and excessive posts, not that yours was. It's mainly the repetitive topic bumps that tend to wear on peoples nerves. So in the futur please try not to bump old topics please.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

On 2004-02-01 00:08, Prof_Frink wrote:
    Disruptive Posts/Bumping

Many of the members who were in this topic either don't check here, aren't interested in the topic anymore, are too busy eating crackers and such. So posting on topics that are a few months old is not only pointless, but can get anoying when done excessivly. And that's the reason for the rule, to cut back on pointless and excessive posts, not that yours was. It's mainly the repetitive topic bumps that tend to wear on peoples nerves. So in the futur please try not to bump old topics please.
    My post does not match the definition of a bump post. I added relevant info to the topic which I found interesting. Is that not what a msg board is for?
    I just have a problem with the people who come along and play "mod" and try to direct others. Go suck up to the mods in somebody else's thread.