Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Saturday night,3 am, just back from a concert i decided to play a little of PSO cause i was not so sleepy. ok, connected, i go to Oberon, block 8 i think and i joined a game. My idea was to go straight to ruins (HARD MODE) cause i wanted to found something and to make some EXP (I love to challenge ruins by myself or with just a friend). Ok, i joined the game and went straight to ruins. Mh...without thinking i go to Principal office ( eheh...even if i say no i think i was a little bit sleepy).When i realize that the way was wrong i was leaving Principal but...EHY...what is that? what r all those items left at the end of Principal Office??...i was courious, i go there and ...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...there was everything...everything u can find in PSO (go to items:rare weapons...all of them were there!!)...form rare and super rare weapons to abilitiesa and defence items!! Who left them?^who was so stupid to left them there? Then i realize that the 2 guys in the game were duping with a strange way of doin it.Obviously i didn't take anything cause i still got many of the items i saw there but i asked them which way were the using. I realize that they pull away VMU...too bad!!...i told them they would corrupt files, but they didn't believe me...they began tellin me "go away fu**** bas***"..."u r sh**" and so on...I went mad...I tell them i would pick up everything and they went mad too...What a strange situation!!What to do in that moment? Pick up everything or tell them they were Losers ang go away? What would u do in a situation like this? Plz tell me...Maybe i was wrong and i was a bastard thiev but, as they insulted me, i took what i needed and gave it to a really good friend of mine...Now tell me...Was i wrong?...before to leave i tell them "I took everything (even if no)...AHAHAH...u told me ai was shit...AHAHAH...now shits r u...AHAHAHBYE LOSERS!!"
    Ok...now tell me if i acted wron. What would u do in this situation?
    P.S.:I took 5 items (Lavis cannon, spread needle, god/battle, delsaber left and soniti lvl 200).
    Bye

This deserves a couple Mr. Mackey responses:

"Stealing is bad, mmmkay."
    "Drugs are bad, mmmkay."

stealing is bad.....but they were dupers.....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: f0rge on 2001-03-12 04:40 ]</font>

Take the b*stard's ill-gotten gains!

Heck, sell 'em on, use em, give them away, whatever. It's fair to steal from a thief I'd say

Just a big and disgusting thing.

Well, I wouldn't have taken anything myself. I feel the only time stealing is justified is when the person you plan on stealing from, just stole from you or a friend. Even then, I wouldn't use the stolen item, I'd just give it away or sell it. Still, duping ruins the game completely, so I wouldn't go as far to say as what you did was 100% wrong.

I would, after seeing the other replies, reiterate that old saying that "two wrongs don't make a right." By theiving from them you are using duped items, even if you give them away those duped items are still out there, so what did you accomplish? You spread evil intent into a good community instead of letting the evil fester and rot itself.

Just a big and disgusting thing.

That might be true but think about it this way. If you take an item that is about to be duped and sell it, or give it to someone that will not dupe, then that item will never be duped. The chain would be broken at that item. Instead of it being duped a thousand times over, it would never be duped again. Still, I wouldn't have stolen from them. Only if they had stolen from me.

On 2001-03-12 06:18, Spy wrote:
    I would, after seeing the other replies, reiterate that old saying that "two wrongs don't make a right." By theiving from them you are using duped items, even if you give them away those duped items are still out there, so what did you accomplish? You spread evil intent into a good community instead of letting the evil fester and rot itself.[addsig]
    Ever heard of Robin Hood?

It's ok to be bad to the bad guys!

I would have taken the lot, sold it at the shop and then started an offline game, dropped the cash and quit to get rid of it.

Of course they probably already have numerous duped copies, but pissing them off would be a satisfying experience.

S.

yes!
    that was very bad!
    now give that del shield to me!