Five minutes ago, I went to the Gallon's shop quest, and exchanged 30 photon drops for the TP Revial special attack on my S-rank Weapon. The fat bastard fonewm said he had added the special attack, but when I went to look at my weapon, it did NOT have a special attack. I left the team, made a new team and went to Forest 1, still no Special Attack on my weapon. Fuck you Sonic Team
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Are you sure you confirmed everything? Did you lose your photon drops, or are they still in your invintory? I hope this isn't another one of ST's wonderful glitches =/

Oh yes, I certainly checked. My 30 photon drops were to be found NO WHERE!

Update: I sent a letter to Sonic Team... I wonder if they'll send a reply

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2003-05-30 09:16 ]</font>
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

I dont have a S-rank, but here is what I think the problem is. You say u got a TP/revival special,right?
    Well, i'm guessing that it does just that. So u cant use the special button because it wouldnt do anything. Just think of it as a real TP/Revival on one of your slots. That is why i think it wont let you use the special button.It is kinda like a Madam's Umbrella. Hope this helps.

That's probably right. The Geist special (cost: 50 pdrops) is probably what you wanted. Geist steals TP for you, whereas TP revival will bring your TP meter back up, not give you a special attack.

Wielder of Divine Might

So now you can add specials that do stuff like that? I mean, specials besides the ones you use the special attack for.

I don't know, I haven't tried it myself yet, I just assumed that the TP revival special would do the same thing as the TP/Revival unit.

On 2003-05-30 08:47, Uncle_bob wrote:
    Five minutes ago, I went to the Gallon's shop quest, and exchanged 30 photon drops for the TP Revial special attack on my S-rank Weapon. The fat bastard fonewm said he had added the special attack, but when I went to look at my weapon, it did NOT have a special attack. I left the team, made a new team and went to Forest 1, still no Special Attack on my weapon. Fuck you Sonic Team
    Did you try standing still? Cuz thats what TP Revival does

Just think, 10 more drops and you could've gotten what you wanted, gg

PSO Ass.....-assin

LMAO.

Congratulations!
    > CHAOS

On 2003-05-30 13:07, Rhete wrote:
    Did you try standing still? Cuz thats what TP Revival does
    HP and TP restoring units work when you move and stand still.