i never actually gotten into star trek that much, nor have i watched any of the sequels or prequels to star trek the next generation.... but after watching star trek nemesis, i learnt that Data died... noooooooooooooooooooooo

hmm dunno why i started this topic but ah well who cares. im no trekkie btw, just sad about data dying.... hmm i should get a life...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-06-01 16:05 ]</font>

Forum Idiot

lol, poor data, gets blown into smitherines

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

I'm glad this contained no spoilers.......................................... .. .................................................. ... .......................................

oh well i heard it kind of sucked anyway so i really had no intentions of seeing it.

ha, i thought it would have been Picard

I never really concidered myself to be a Star Trek fan since I hated the original Star Trek with a passion but the cast/crew of the Next Generation kind of/sort of made a Tek fan ( I refuse to call my self Trekkie ) out of me.

Being a fan of the Next Generation I watched Nemesis at the Cinema, to be honest it was not thier best effort since it lacked the chemistry and personality of Insurrection and it lacked the action of First Contact but I would not call it bad either since it had enough good elements to make it enjoyable to fans, it just sort of got burried at the box office due to it's realease date, what were they thinking releasing around thesame time as Two Towers and various other big movies.

I was a bit sad that Data died since he was cool ( although I won't miss him much either since he was too prefect and a bit over used ) but it was even more sad when Picatd and Riker said thier final goodbye's to one another, sad to see the crew go thier seperate ways, still it is apparently the last we will see of the Next Gen guys so.......

nemesis wasnt as good as first contact, i mean the borg, anything with them in it has to be good, i thought it had more depth than Insurrection but the elements are almost identical, with the expanding ship near the end of the movie.

Was actually suprised to see cpt Janeway in it too.... looking back at the movie, it displayed more emotion than the previous ones.

Just for the record, i hate Star Trek original, never got into ds9 voyager or that new one, prefer watching Star Gate SG1... more interesting lol.

look forward to the next star trek movie... aparently it will focus on the voyager cast according to paramount pictures anyway.

just watched Meet the Parents and American Pie 2 again... so hilarious lol

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Uh, next time, say *SPOILERS* or something in the title. You just went and completely screwed it over for me.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Mercenary for Hire

well i know a movie i won't bother to watch now.

thanks for the spoiler.
    i pretty much know how the movie goes because of that.

1> crew bugger around.
    2> crew get into trouble.
    3> crew almost die.
    4> the day is saved, all is well.

now just add to 3, data DOES die and you have the entire movie in a nut shell.

i should really stop being sarcastic.

On 2003-06-01 10:18, Sai-Yuk wrote:
    well i know a movie i won't bother to watch now.

thanks for the spoiler.
    i pretty much know how the movie goes because of that.

1> crew bugger around.
    2> crew get into trouble.
    3> crew almost die.
    4> the day is saved, all is well.

now just add to 3, data DOES die and you have the entire movie in a nut shell.

i should really stop being sarcastic.
    It goes just like that cept a whole lot more boring.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.