I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

I was completely overjoyed when the box containing a brand new, top-of-the-line, 3wb3r-1337 gaming computer arrived on my doorstep. "No more spending mooching disk space off my father, YAY!" Was all I could think. But then it happened... I tried getting the internet running...

Bloody Earthlink not liking my new computer! And bloody Router, with not enough ports for 4 computers AND my Xbox!

Since my father had banned my access of his computer the second I got all my crap off of his HDD, I was in trouble. I could not scan the net for a way of fixing my problem, and I'm too lazy to do it any other way. So, I spend several days working the kinks out of everything the good old fashioned way. Now, I'm sleepy, I smell like the inside of a jock strap, I havent eaten a proper meal in days, and my hands are cramped to the point of uselessness. BUT I GOT EVERYTHING WORKING!

I fixed all 20 or so problems... AND I'm sooo bleeding happy... when...

I find out that my Xbox will no longer have access to XBL until my father decides to drop just a wee bit of cash for a router with enough ports for 5 things... Until then, playing PSO online is out, and I'm pissed.

And if my CD/DVD-R/RW drive stops being recognized by ANYTHING again, I'm going to be tempted to sample Kuntar's infamous "GARGFUK!" and see if I can wake the neighbors with my angry; profane screams of... anger.

Whoever invented the internet should be shot. Not counting Al Gore, who's face would just grow back like that guy in Terminator.

Oh don't feel bad. ^_^ I'm the DC'ing king in PSO. Every 5 minutes, I DC. It's just like not having access basically.

*Shoots creator of internet*

*uses Pilla on creater of internet*

He's dead!!
    > Captain_Dude
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)