Does anyone here knows how to download this particular patch? I've heard about this on this site and some people over at Puck servers. Anyway, please let me know, if you have any idea on how to do this ability...Thanks!

You need to find the PK/Ability item, Nuff Said ^_^

Sarcasim Off

<font face=times new roman color=red>Please tell me this is a joke?<center>

i dont know about any patch but i know how 2 do it and its more of a novelty trick then anything usefull since the ppl that have done it 2 me dont take any damage out just increase my photon (i cant get the trick 2 work cus its hard) and im not about 2 tell ya cus we dont want the whole world 2 know now do we

In need of Anger Management

lol well the ability has to be! haha...funny shiznat..

Ok, I found out one way. One way is to set your menu buttons on something like this: Menu 1: Resta, whatever, whatever. Menu 2: Zonde, whatever, whatever. After thats done, use Resta. Within a split second, switch to Zonde and cast it and if it works, it will hit the closest player. And I know it does not take damage, only highers the PB meter..

SAYAN: (sarcasm on) Yea, we wouldnt want to know your precious secret now dont we? (sarcasm off)

the K should stand for knock down since nobody gets killed.

So should we avoid PKD's? (player knock down)
    or just let blows land where they may?

Although it can cause you to die if it knocks you down while your fighting and you get surrounded by the monsters and chop chop chop, red screen of death. This happened to me once, some guy named TORA that was lvl 100 and probably using the Japanese language setting came in and starting smacking me and my teammate around while we were fighting v-hard sharks. At first it didn't knock us down, although it did stun us enough to allow the sharks to get dangerously close because he was using bare fists/feet. But then he grabbed up a saber from weapons boxes and that was strong enough to make us fall down. Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by sharks and chop chop chop, I was dead. The way it was done though, I first thought TORA had PKed me somehow and the fact that he stole my crush bullet+6 while I was dead didn't help to dissuade me of that illusion. My teammate met an identical fate while trying to use a moon atomizer on me. Luckily, Hazanko came into our game and gave me a new crush+6, not sure if he was able to get TORA to give it back or not.

Teehee . . Player hitting doesn't require an "item" or any type of "code". You just do it. It's abusing a glitch in the game. It clearly shows you how to do it in the video, should you be actually paying some attention. ^_-