Gamecube version...

Oran:
    - Argh... I messed up with that Item Finding Database. I accidently put "Addslot" in Mines (Box Level 2) Normal instead of Caves.
    - "Amplifier of Zonde" (Level 1) in Caves (Hard)
    - "Photon Claw" Nar Lily in Caves (Hard)
    - "Bloody Art" Nar Lily in Temple (Hard)
    - "Amplifier of Deband" (Level 2) in Caves (Hard)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-06-02 19:45 ]</font>

Skyly:
    - DB's Saber, Caves: (Box Level 3), Very Hard
    - Double Saber, Caves: (Nano Dragon), Very Hard
    - Amplifier of Anti, Caves: (Box Level 1), Very Hard
    - Wals-Mk2, Temple: (Box Level 2), Ultimate
    - Wals-Mk2, Spaceship: (Boss Box), Ultimate
    - Addslot, Seabed: (Box Level 1), Very Hard
    - Addslot, Seaside: (Box Level 1), Ultimate

Why don't you use the 'Submit item findings' tab, and enter them there?

http://www.pso-world.com/findings_submit.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-02 20:17 ]</font>

SaladWood stated that the item findings are complete as it is. I also say that I've never, ever found a Wals-MK2 as a SKYLY in either VR Temple or Spaceship.

Yeah, I submitted them... but I've been playing "Marina Hojo" (Skyly) and I've been seeing Wals (got like 4 in my inventory) and Justy (7 in my inventory)... and Visk (like 2) (very very very very rare)

I just got Wals couple of days ago (in Temple) when I'm trying to get Indi Belra to drop a Sange or Barba Ray to drop a Twin Saber.

I just beat Gol Dragon (weird glitch here only used fire for the entire battle or I was too close fighting him to see what he's belching out from his mouth), I was like no shock or freeze...? After I beat the easy fight, I was wondering if any of the boxes got materials... I blew up the first one I see I see a red box... I was thinking, oh it's the "Maser Beam"... nope, it's Wals. I died in the jungle... went to seaside and got an adddrop in one of the boxes.

I have no clue what's going on... I was just playing the game because I want to get the (sp? again) J Sword.

The only character that's up to getting rares is Grey (Oran, Caves Hard) and Feena (Whitill, Caves Hard) and my other characters have not beaten Normal yet, and I've been playing alone though I've been gather other weird rares from multiplayer with my friends but I only found a Secret Gear and some other weapon, Justice I think), but I didn't kill the enemy for my friends must've missed it.

Though I'll post any weird findings when I see some. I want all the rares in PSO even if I have to create characters in all section IDs. ^_^ I only have three (Whitill: Hard, Skyly: Ultimate, Oran: Hard). I got a GC PSO and I got it in March 2003. Plus I only play between 5pm EST to 4am EST for most of the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-06-02 21:54 ]</font>

I'm being serious: you should not be finding Wals or even Visk in there. I've gone through a good 30-40 runs and I've never found one.

I think my game is effed up or it has glitches. O_o
    Well, I'm still trying to find some rares, if I find another Visk, Wals, or Justy (once again), I'll tell you.

New: Hmm, I've been talking to some Skyly people... they say they've found some Wals and Visk as well. One person you could ask is Davion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-06-03 22:02 ]</font>