Vagabond

Howdy All! I am sort of new to this message board thing. Anyway, I am a lv. 91 Bluefull HUmar who has been anxiously anticipating the discovery of an Imperial Pick. But, alas, none as of yet. And to top it all off, I am not even online yet.
    So I was wondering what level you were when you found your Imperial Pick? Don't be shy...
    And I apologize if this post is off topic or bad. Like I said, I am new to the message board thing...
    Thanks

hello, and welcome. a moderator will move if it is neccessary, but i believe it is close enough here.

there are some here that are in the same situation, being off-line, as am i. in some cases, they find what they are looking for, sometimes when they least expect.

my bluefull fomarl only recently found imperial pick, at around level 133. was really looking for 1 more holy ray, before searching for mines and ruins stuffs for a while. far behind in finding tecs as well...

good luck with hunt!

Ugh, level 160 and no Imperial Pick. Just my luck though.

I found one at around level 60-ish. They suck compared to yamato, considering I'm at level 96 and still can't use it. I must be pathetic or something... I could use yamato right when I found it (level 60-ish again) and it has higher atp, so, meh.

The Imperial Pick is a partisan, so you can't expect it be that strong. Also, is there something special about it?

Vagabond

Right now, I am looking for a quicker melee wep. I am almost positive that partisans are quicker than my Yamato (I also use one) and I need to be able to hit multiple enemies. Plus it is way cool looking! Did you guys find them offline or on, because for now I am offline only.
    Thanks!

I'm offline only as well, so there's your answer. Even for a partisan though, this thing sucks. I have a grinded Gae Bolg ('cause it looks awesome) that I think is better than this... and again, at level 96 I can't use it yet.