Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ok enough already of people only posting to try and "brag" that they know how to dupe. Yes it is easy, I agree, but to merely post just so you can add the line "but don't PM me cuz I won't tell" just to act cool is lame. Give it a rest.
    Brag? I started this topic to say their was a new duping method. To INFORM everyone. This forum is afterall about "Discussing" cheating right? Well thats what I watned to do. I wasnt showing off or anything. I know it but have never done it and havent even played PSO for a while. Also I do not like people bugging me for the method. Its not allowed for one and it gets annoying.

On 2003-06-16 11:08, HaLLa wrote:
    Ok enough already of people only posting to try and "brag" that they know how to dupe. Yes it is easy, I agree, but to merely post just so you can add the line "but don't PM me cuz I won't tell" just to act cool is lame. Give it a rest.
    Brag? I started this topic to say their was a new duping method. To INFORM everyone. This forum is afterall about "Discussing" cheating right? Well thats what I watned to do. I wasnt showing off or anything. I know it but have never done it and havent even played PSO for a while. Also I do not like people bugging me for the method. Its not allowed for one and it gets annoying.
    LOL. Halla i wasn't even referring to you. To be honest I didn't really remember what the first post said. I was referring to all the others that posted after yours saying they know how but won't tell anyone. I know that you were simply trying to inform people. Chill

i use this new method to backup my items (put them on charactor in 4th slot) in case i fsod again. i fsod'd 4 times yesterday.....not good

oh ok. Not mad or anything just clarifying

I know 2 other methods of duping (without cheat device or mod chips) but this one escapes me, and i havent been able to figure it out arrgg

well, the Glitch is fixable, it would just have to be a huge patch, they would need the patch to 'null' the character data for the character in the store...so as the data is being loaded (when you beam up to pioneer II) it would null it, so it would be like she was never there, and it cant be done, but I am not sure if they can do this(most likely not). ive gotten 3 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours. and hi, im new to the boards.

Totally Bishy Ramar dude

On 2003-06-14 10:53, VioletSkye wrote:
    I don't know how to dupe and I'm not going to tell you, so don't bother PMing me!

Yeah, I'm coo like that...
    *rather large sarcastic smile*

My question is how someone found the dang thing.
    I mean, while it is easy, it also involves precise steps and a way of going about things.
    I mean, it's not the kind of thing I would look for.

Retired Pal Rappy Hunter

[/quote]
    I don't know how to dupe and I'm not going to tell you, so don't bother PMing me!

Yeah, I'm coo like that...
    *rather large sarcastic smile*

[/quote]

ROTFL you just told us

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-06-18 06:42, SilentShawn wrote:
    well, the Glitch is fixable, it would just have to be a huge patch, they would need the patch to 'null' the character data for the character in the store...so as the data is being loaded (when you beam up to pioneer II) it would null it, so it would be like she was never there, and it cant be done, but I am not sure if they can do this(most likely not). ive gotten 3 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours. and hi, im new to the boards.
    Um...you can do it offline, so I would think its unfixable. But im not quit sure. They may be able to fix it online, but thats only online.

On 2003-06-18 08:37, Storme wrote:
    My question is how someone found the dang thing.
    I mean, while it is easy, it also involves precise steps and a way of going about things.
    I mean, it's not the kind of thing I would look for.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking, Its insane to think someone actually figured it out. MAbye they did it by accedent the first time but when they got to the bank, they wanted to see what they could do with it.
    Cause somethimes when Im doing it I didnt mean to talk to both, it just happens.