Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try 1.0, I don't have mine handy to see if there's an attach button, but it SHOULD work ok too.

I am a Splinter Cell

OK so here's another question. I have 2 characters, but only one guild card file, is that normal??

If your second character was created with your first character's memory card in as well, then yes, that's normal. They share a guild card I believe.

I don't have the 2.0 browser either, just 2.6. I've sent the pso data to a hotmail acct and it just shows up as a .doc file.

Couple questions: could somebody post a 2.0 browser image, or where i can find it? Also how does one set up the DC mail server stuff if you're using the BBA?

I have the 2.0 CD and some web space that I can host it at but I dont see any files on the CD for me to copy =/. If you can give me a way to copy this CD I will do so.

Also, isnt there a way to get the new browser from Sega? Or has their cust service gone to hell with their system?
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

yeah, I use BBA also.....is there a way to use that BBP Translated browser to send mails with attachment??? did anyone tried this???

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Just to check that my save file isnt wacky but you cant send the file with the browser that is on the PSO disc (when u click homepage)

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

....and Ambrai i checked and i only saw the 2.6 browser. I think the Dreamcall messes up the serial #/ and access code. Luckily my friend has a 2.0.

I'm with Omegaxboy. I just tried setting up my BBP translated browser for email...input all my Road Runner settings and everything. When I tried attaching a VMU file and selected the appropriate VMU, I couldn't cycle through the VMU's files. It'd show the first file but wouldn't use the up/down arrows to show the rest. The other VMU acted like this, too, so I don't know what to think.

So I attach the PSO guild card file (my only option). Stupid browser says it "can't connect," although I can browse the web just fine. Starting to think the stupid browser isn't good for....well....much of anything, besides network settings.