Note: this is my very story so sorry if it isn't as well formated as others.

Somewhere in The Ruins

"uhhh, what the hell"
    Major Kyle of the 7th Recon stands up his uniform drenched in Enemy and friendly blood...

Looking for his friends all he finds is broken weapons and dead carcuses. Finally he comes across the bodies of his best friends, Jack, Scott, Jake, and Pete suddenly his slumps to his knees looking at the bodies of his once best friends... but one was missing another a young captain by the name of Ryan was absent... Had he run away... no he was braver than that...

With a heavy heart he ripps his friends dog-tags off and puts them in his pocket... when he hears a man saying:

"Pathetic army they get weaker and weaker we could have wiped out entire army if we used full force"

Major Kyle ran in that direction as quietly as he could.

"Jeez, what a pathetic excuse for an army" the man said again

Major Kyle was even more enraged and sprinted as fast as he could. Suddenly coming to a stop he saw two men backs turned to the Major. The other man spoke:

"Yes they were rather push-overs"

Kyle check his invetory. Good he still had his Varista and Orotiagito. Equiping the Varista he took aim at the last man to speak's head and fired. He went down with no trouble, in shock the other man a FOmar he shot in the knee. At that he quickly collapsed screaming in pain. Maj. Kyle Rushed over Orotiagito drawn and ready.

"well well well who is looking pathetic now" Kyle said.

"What to you want?" The man said.

"You to rot in hell!" He shouted

With complete blind rage he raised his Katanna over his head and sliced the man's chest.

He must of been there for hour chopping and slicing when he heard

"Kyle! what are you doing"

Kyle didn't have to even turn around to know it was the Captain Ryan!

He turned around, to Ryan's horror he saw the mutilated man on the ground.

"MAN!" He said "you did him in"

"Yeah... he was the one responsible for... for..."

The dog-tags he had collected from before had fallen out of his pocket.

"Oh... I see" Said the Captain.

Kyle ran his fingers through his hair

"well we better get going before another division comes along and wipes us out"

"Yeah, Ryan agreed"

Kyle casted Ryukar.

"The millitary is getting desperate, I can't believe they are putting high ranking officers like you on the line" Ryan said.

"yeah... lets just go" Kyle said

Ryan was newly transfered to Kyle's group and didn't know the men as well as Kyle did so he didn't take it as hard. While they were getting transfered to pioneer 2 he thought about how he was ever going to give his friends loved ones their dog-tags...

End of episode 1

Now im goin' to take a break before i write episode two while im at it PLEASE feel free to share your comments on this...

Alsp If you want pm Lietenant if you want yer character in my fanfic

Please include:

Name:
    Class:
    Weapon(s) of choice:
    Rank (as is millitary rank):
    Techs:
    And any other info that might be helpful.

Note: I can't promise that i will get all of your character in...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lieutenant on 2003-06-12 14:09 ]</font>

Oracle of Destruction

I can see potential here. Also, I would like to see a character of mine added into this:

Name: Skett Namevah
    Class: HUmar
    Hair: see Fomar hair 8/10 (including headband)
    Weapon(s) of choice: Tsumikiri J-Sword
    Rank (as is millitary rank): Private
    Techs: Resta
    Additional Info: fights and acts like a samuria (part of a fic Im making) usually calm and collected. Good and fast fighter. And lastly do NOT kill him.Getting so injured he has to leave, ok.
    Thank-you for your time...

Try adding your character to the Character Bank up on top of this forum. That way, you'll let other people choose your character.

looks good so far. Not that Im anyone special but I would suggest adding some people that arnt from the military.

Neway my characters are in the bank TEkniqUe and Griffen Id love to see them in it as bad or good guys.
    I hope to read the next chap soon.