Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Azel, yeah im not to good with beat time either and it certainly doesn't help Id i dont have your guild card... tell ya what, why dont I just ask around for ya, and eventually we shall meet. (if u have a more organised solution by all means...)
    If yoiu say you can reach Danger Girl, just msg her because we are usually on at similar times i thinks...

btw... those of us who have had our share of shitty experiences on PUCK-9, I personally dont believe throwing it in the band waggon with every other "scum-riddeb" server. The way I look at it, we should be trying to make it better through word of mouth

oh and Azel, yoiu are correct my name on PSO is the same as on the Boards, and every other game I play for that matter. In fact... If you see anyone called Grizlock on any game, highly suspect its me... if it isnt me... KILL THEM FOR ME.

uhhhh... right so ummm... yeah see you PUCK-9

The original Drunk FOmarl

Hey I played w/ a Grizlock the other day. White Hucast? Aren't we from the same factory?

Yup Mav, THats me

I got ur GC right?

kool msg me sometime!

Nice speech Griz. Seeing how low the PSO comunity can go, dupers, gamesharkers and theifs its nice to know that there are good people hanging out on Puck-9.

Oh and sorry about not coming to your game after I beat Dark Force on V.Hard on Wed. My game disconnected! Thank Kami-sama all my items were still there. Sayonara.

Hey trunks... so this is who you are on the boards... kool, kool

see perfect example as to what you just said... you got screwed up and would have lost alot of stuff, but thanx to another player, in our community, you got all your stuff back safe and sound

ps no worries trunks, we will do what we do best another day (kicking ass)

Hey trunks... so this is who you are on the boards... kool, kool

see perfect example as to what you just said... you got screwed up and would have lost alot of stuff, but thanx to another player, in our community, you got all your stuff back safe and sound

ps no worries trunks, we will do what we do best another day (kicking ass)

ARGH!
    I went and did a online quest just now...
    I died as the mission time up!!!!!!!!!
    SO I LOST MY DOUBLE SABER N ALL MAH CASH!!!!!!!!1
    AAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you are, for the lack of abetter word, alright. I have never played on Puck but have played on all the ships and most blocks (I get around). I have never had any bad experiences with any one that I have played with. I guess that I have been lucky thus far. But I would like to say that this sight rules and if I could join your "parties" on Puck I would be most honored. I usually play on Ariel-10 and go by the name Super B! Looking forward to meeting some of you!