Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The original Drunk FOmarl

I've played about 150 hours now (not a lot mind you, but not a little either) and I know a lot of people who've played just as many or more. And I've yet to meet one person who has actually found Pan Arms, Sonic Knuckles, et al. Has anyone here legitimately found any?

I'm not gonna turn this into a thread on duping, etc, cuz it's been beaten to death on these forums for the past few weeks. Plus, while I personally feel that dupers are ruining the quality of the game (if I see one more low level player w/ better crap than my own I'm gonna flip!), it's not my place to say anything. Fuck it. Let 'em do what they want, just keep 'em out of my games. However, it seems that the only way to get these items is to trade for them, which is essentially accepting duped items (since they haven't been "officially unlocked" yet).

So is there any hope for someone who's hunting for these items who refuses to trade for possibly duped items? How's an honest player supposed to get ahead? Heh.

Guess until I hear otherwise I'll just have to settle for finding the occasional "not-so-rare" items and give up on the Sonic Knuckles all together.

i found holy ray and a real agito, and i dont know if the Agni fire staff is very rare....

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I've some stuff. (Im counting anything with a gold star)I've found a
    -Del Sabers Right Arm,
    -Over 5 Cestial Shields (3 gold stars but I find them all the time),
    -I traded for a Chain Sawd (It was 100% legit thougth, It was before duping became rampent)
    -D Parts
    -Parasite Wear: Vajulla
    - And maybe a few other things I've left out.

Yea I got about just as many hours so and have only found a bazooka and a chain sawd with the flowen's shield. But thats about it. I haven't seen a pan arm blade or glass sword (whatever it is) either but I play with friends who don't dupe so its cool. I don't get many people with better stuff than me anyways... I still think most 9 star weapons are better than super rares

I found duel brand and double saber, and loads upon loads of other special weapons.

The original Drunk FOmarl

Yeah, I've met people who've found those (hell, I've even found some of those) "1st wave" of rares. But I was referring to the new batch of rares (ie. Lavis, Sonic Knucks, Pan Arm, Cad., Nei Claw).

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

Last night a friend from another board found a Nie claw.(however you spell it). And a spread needle. And a brave knuckle all in the same game.

Brave Knuckles actually aren't all that rare. I've found 3 in the past week, all in the same area (Forest 1, Very Hard) and I have had two people find 1977 Agito's in Forest 1 Very Hard during my games as well.

Heh, so much for purplenum being a bad rare finder, eh?

As for other Ultra rares, I've never found Sonic Knuckles, LAvis, or Pan arms, But I did, as everyone knows, find that bazooka.

I think they are "time released", but that the Gamesharks are locating them ine ach of these cheater's games and pulling them out as they are released.

Hey, remember when someone having an S-beat Blade was a HUGE deal?

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Nope....still using my rusty s-beats and my old double saber. I think I bent the damn thing the other day. It still works though.

Hell! I'm still using my damn VISK +9 and meteor smash +9, because I play only with what I FIND!

Gotta admit though, I've been using those for over 4 weeks now, and would kill for some new guns...

any hints as to where the good stuff is stashed?