What did this particular sato come from? It's an absolute outrage! Where did this cheat/hack originate from, and how far has it spread? It makes me kind of mad to see this, plus it makes the game unreliably FO tilted. Has Anyone seen something like this?

It is hacked.

Yes, I have seen many, and I have 1. I am going to get rid of this later, but this mag is real.

It has become part of the game, but it does not necessarily tilt the game to the side of the FOs.
    I own 1, and I will use it only until I have finished MAG-Farming one of my self-made mags, which should only take another week. This MAG seems to be used for two reasons:

1. To give the FO ungodly amounts of TP.
    2. To give the FO ungodly amounts of MST, allowing him to use the high-requirement FO rare weapons, and to use higher-level techs.

This doesn't really ruin the game; it does, however, kinda decrease the thrill of trading your handgrown MAG for a MAG that has been duped over and over......

- RanmaLimetree

Yeah. it's kinda Boring now playing with forces now cause all i see is the Deus. It's become annoying cause most of the Hunters and Rangers are missing out on that All important Experience that's usually easy to get.