I'm new here as well. I notice there seems to be plenty of Forces around here, and most seem to say it's tough being a force. Yes I would agree, but at the same I love using my force. I don't seem to have much trouble, it's all about how you use what you got. I'm a Fonewm (male), yea da jester. Anyways, somewhere I read my character has the potential of being a leader, and something about learning magic faster or having more powerful magic. Anyhow... Last time I played online I was playing with Hunters/Rangers. All were higher levels and all had way better weapons, since they played online more. And me with a measly mechgun+12 or something non special. We played on hard and vhard. Besides the one who was around Lv.70 and myself, everyone else seemed to die more. I ended up having to heal and revive them plenty. It's funny cause I'd tease them.. like "Again?... Keep that up and I might have to take your Varista or (insert special weapon)." LOL Don't worry I'm no cheat. PSO is supposed to be fun. I guess for some cheating is fun, not for I. I'm sure most of you play online. I'll look for you fellow members. Plus I wouldn't mind making new PSO friends to help them out and to help me out when I need to transfer items to my other characters. Peace out all.

XPunanny Lv48 (Fonewm)

*look for my other characters in the future

DCMarine (RAcast)
LagunaLock (HUmar)
SafinyzFire (FOnewearl)
HeavenlyFire (HUcast)
Axem (HUmar)

Hey Ryiko (i hope i spelled that right) I think I 've seen you from somewhere a while back, probably when PSO first came out, but I don't remember when. But yeah, could always use a wittle gurl around...