Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK, I admit I am NOT the smartest individual on God's green earth, but,I have to say that I am completly lost when they start talking about how bad it is to use a NEEDLE. A NEEDLE hits 5 enemies at one time. A force using techs hits all. The NEEDLE hits only when the enemy is in front of you.
    Techs hit everything. Regardless of where they are.
    Why is it so bad for a RA to use the items that help them the most when a FO is not condemned for using his techs? This confused me on Dreamcast and haunts me still on Gamecube and XBOX. Please give your view of this if you don't mind. Help me to see what it is thats so bad about it.
    Because I truly have a hard time seeing it.
    Thank you for your replies in advance.
    Dark Tower

Battle Fiend

Its there opinion.
    I don't hate the Needle but I do hate Satos.
    Lots of people have them that the mag discust me.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

hmm im a FOmar w/ a RAmar alt char who uses a CRUSH BULLET and neither of them bothers the people i play w/. what bothers me is HUs who go up to an enemy and kill them b4 the monsters even in my range (like certain HUmars w/ a Yamato +43 errrrr[>:P my techs still do more dmg than ur sry Yamato])

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Shots (Aka NEEDLES) are really weak. Everyone who plays PSO thinks you have to be uber strong. That causes problems.

I will say this, I have had more EXP taken from me by a FO that is using RA-series techs than any Ranger has ever taken. With the use of a SPREAD NEEDLE.

Well i just got a 90% dark NEEDLE yesterday not very weak. I am lovin that weapon. Very nice one.

yeah i know what u mean, my FOmar is giving all this nice stuff (IMO) to my RAmar and my HUcaseal w/ a SOUL EATER +9 is doing way better (btw isn't funny how a RAmar casts spells when he has mechguns equiped, i never knew u could cast spells w/ ur feet and im a FOrce!)

I have actually had forces to ask me not to use the NEEDLE when they are killin everthing in the friggin room. Sad I tell you. Down right evil I say.

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

On 2003-06-20 16:35, DarkTower wrote:
    Well i just got a 90% dark NEEDLE yesterday not very weak. I am lovin that weapon. Very nice one.

The reason people hate the needles is because alot of them are hacked, and people use them to power level.

When I run thru w/ my Rafoie, I hit it once so I get everything, and watch other members in the party so if they get in trouble, I can help.

But needles drive me nuts, especially why I'm running around w/ my HUcaseal.

hmm i agree w/ Mazarin, that's like the only way i can get XP when im in a group, a nice AoE(area of effect if u've never played everquest) helps to weaken everthing so the tanks can do their job easier which in turn helps the RAs from being surrounded, basicly it's that whole team effort thing