Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Xtra on 2001-03-14 12:51 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Xtra on 2001-03-14 12:55 ]</font>

YAY!

OHHH!

AHHH!

Where did they come form?

Veteran Fighter

wow already huh?

I like that bottom shot, the castle and water look real nice.

Something sorta bothers me though, it looks like characters might carry over with the characters being all over 100. Dont get me wrong I would like to be able to carry my stuff over, but with all this duping and cheating I'd rather they just start over :/

lol I wish someone would have told me about this thread before I posted the news about the screens!

Veteran Fighter

Hey Gid before you post your News about the Screen shots check this post out...

Oh wait, DOH!!

Looks incredible! Seems like Sega listened to everybody about having a larger variety of environments. Hope they do the same thing with the enemies. I'd hate to run into variations of the "shark" creatures all over again in PSO2. Oh, and broadband support is a must for PSO2.

oh yeah baby!!!!!! new level and new quest new weapon new babe(hehe j/k)... this is going to fantastic. this is what i m waiting for..
    new mosters asses get kick by us... rite guys...but where did you get this screen shot what web site.. i thing it came from jap cuz look at the pic i saw the speak jap...anyway it kool to me cuz we are going to war with these new moster and boss.

Resident Toolboy

Is this the APPEND disk?! If it is, then WOW
    I still dunno how they can add such things as levels, models and new features on a system without mass storage media (i.e. Hard Disk). Either it's a substitute disk (use instead of PSO disk), or the data is stored somewhere. but hey, like I said when my BBA started working, if it works don't ask questions!

<CENTER>

</CENTER>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Draekkan on 2001-03-14 14:06 ]</font>

All of theese pic's loock good and the new leveling up lookc's great but for what sytem is this for Dreamcast or PS2??????

I would just like to stress that this is not PSO2. Its more of Pso version 2. Its an appendix disk (aka Expansion Pack), so this isnt PSO 2. What it is, is an expansion pack were u carry over ur previous character to this Game. its an add on. There are 2 more levels, more wepaons, more enemies, a Versus mode which was shown in one of the pics, and you can even play soccer in the lobbies! God i hope this come out in the US. Here are some of the KNOWN features...

2 (maybe more?) additional Levels.
    More Character Costumes
    More Wepons
    Games in Lobby
    Versus mode (I heard somehting about capture the flag?)
    More Mags ( Do you see that Master system!)
    Additional Enemies
    Cloning, and cheating all together is blocked (ugh they will probably find a way past it... Damned hackers!)
    Max level now 200
    Ultimate difficulty level
    More roles?( i supose this means more quests)
    And will be released in Japan in May 15th!.. (pretty soon huh!)

So i would just like to stress once again that this is more of an add on then a sequel.